Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Catering Assistant için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Catering Assistant108 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 108 yorum bulundu
15.827 yoruma gözat
Productive and easy going
It is really fun to be working here, you aren't rushed but do need to work quick when it comes to half time at football matches as there is only fifteen minutes to get everyone sorted and out to their seats again. You do sometimes have to deal with rude customers but that's usual in any workplace dealing with the public.
Free lunch, great pay even at 16 and 17
Not enough hours
İş Kültürü
Great management and staff to work with, and flexible hours. I really enjoy working for the company.
Love my job at Sodexo! Great management and staff, flexible hours, and a friendly work enviroment. Company offers many bonuses, and I always feel supported by them.
Interesting place to work
This is a casual job and as such is great for students, someone who is retired or a second job. Staff are treated well and a shift (between 4-5 hours) passes quickly. The work is not difficult and the public are patient and polite. I have never experienced any abuse and drunks have never been a problem.
Artı Yönleri
Free pie - also a discount is available on Aberdeen FC merchandise.
Eksi Yönleri
The working temperature can sometimes be quite cold.
İş Kültürü
productive and fun work place
Has friendly and approachable people working there. Is a nice environment, everyone works as a team and feels included. there are people of all different backgrounds so it is easy to make friends. It is fast paced and a hard working company which keeps you motivated.
Usual minimum wage job
Hiring process is extensive for just being paid minimum wage. The only pleasant experience concerning the job is helping customers and making sure they enjoy their party or conference. Meeting and serving new people is enjoyable. To many bosses or overhead. Who do you go to for questions and training so as not to offend the other boss?
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
New start
Need to earn more money being a single mum and I don't feel appreciated were I work been here 5 years and need to move on and find a change in my life I am a hard worker been in catering for 13 years different schools and I will travel no more then 10 miles as I have to rely on london transport
Catering Assistant/Supervisor
I did not enjoy at Sodexo as the working environment was extremely nasty and negative. Management did not provide support as both levels of management were close friends.
Weekends Off
Good place to work, lots of benefits Days can be super busy and you have a lot to do at once. People you work with are very nice. Managers encourage you but aren't always available to help. Nice to have the weekends off in the food industry.
Very good company
Good pay, working in a college its term time only so a lot of holidays. Good management. Overtime available if you want to do hospitality events or cover cleaners while there on holiday.
Awful
Awful company treated like a dog shouted at like a child , very stressful even more so when supervisors lie , blame other people and allow other staff to speak to you like something they stepped in , I’ve never broke down in tears in all my working life but this company nearly broke me , wages will never be right , they won’t pay you holidays your entitled to and the shoes they provide will cripple you
Going home after shift
Eksi Yönleri
Everything, from cooks to supervisor to manager
Unhappy work place
Bad management. Infact our manager was done for corporate espionage. No advancement. All non management grade staff treated like robots rather than human beings. Very depressing place to work.

Absolute shitbags if I'm being completely honest.
don’t work here.
I was excited to work here. I got the job immediately. They said that they needed 4 more people. I have worked here for a month and have only been scheduled once and worked 3 hours. I am a full time student and they are very inconsistent with their scheduling. I cant schedule my school work if i don’t know when i’m going to work. And the management doesn’t really know what they are doing. The pay isn’t enough to be worried about scheduling conflicts.
horrible management
Flexible and Fast Paced
You get texted the available shifts and it is all given to you in good time shifts are a good length and you are always busy the managers are nice and always try to improve working conditions.
3,0
F&B branch at YaleNus
Staff are good, we can work together but mostly are old people. Not enough staff and I have to work extra long hours.
Branch manager dont want to pay OT if exceeded. Normal working hour is 1 to 9pm. But now 1 to 10pm. One offday weekly.

Branch manager no good, no welfare for staff. No work life balance. Food caterers but staff have difficulty.
Only like location
Eksi Yönleri
Very tiring and hungry. Manager dont have welfare and care for staff.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great place to work
Only issue I had was leaving on FMLA I trained one of my peers to sit in for me while I was away yet when I returned I was not given my job back instead my position was given to her and they tried to make me take her position.
Friendly co workers
Co workers are friendly... depending on where your working it can be very busy .supervisors can talk down to you . A lot of back stabbing from different departments and manager will stab you in back .
Friendly co workers
Bad management
General Info
The training for the Job is relatively easy and simple. A typical work day would only last 4-5 hours as we only need to cover the timings of football games.
The hardest part of the job is probably dealing with angry, drunk and impatient customers however this should be a deterrent for working here.
Free Food
Short shifts
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my time at Sodexo.
It was an exciting environment with knowledgable employees. Being in the catering department, there was never a typical day, which I enjoyed. Our clients were also the best I had ever worked with.
Everyone is really friendly
I am proud to work for this company it was hard at first as is any job you first join but I have become like one of the family I am very proud and happy to know these people
good perks
worked in a school kitchen
its fast paced and at time challenging

my manager was lovely when i needed anything and nothing was ever too much trouble

other members of staff how ever where tricky to be around on a daily basis

sodexo perks at xmas were nice
free meal
unpaid 15 min break
Ambiente Divertido
Cuando trabeje en SODEXO aprendi mucho sobre catering pero no era lo que andaba buscando.