Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Chef için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Chef202 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 202 yorum bulundu
15.827 yoruma gözat
Poor pay
Pay is not equivalent to work preformed. No help in advancing. Time off not compensated when schools closed. I liked the atmosphere and the school staff.
Ottima azienda
Ottima azienda ho imparato spirito e collaborazione di squadra priorità al servizio e al benessere del cliente disponibilità e cortesia verso il prossimo ...sempre! Sostegno verso i propri dipendenti in ogni circostanza come una grande famiglia.
İş Kültürü
Worst job of my 35 years working career.
I was a chef at karntarma ( FMG)
Night shift was definitely the worst. Always understuff and overloaded with work. Wery little full timers becouse they couldn't keep people working for them for a long time. Always relaying on casual stuff from Hays that often needed to be guided to familiarise with the working environment.

Careless management to said the least.

vvery
Fly out day.
The lot.
Awful company
Perfect example of corporate America with its greed. Enormous company under paying employees at all levels. Years ago Sodexo was reputable and respected, now not so much.
Great company
Sodexo is a great company that value their staff and look after them.
They want you to progress within the company.

I would highly recommend being employed by them.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
:) great place work
:) This was such a fun job had a great people to work with enjoyed it a lot mangement was great to work with. I enjoyed the work I did loved meeting all new people. Working for this company I learned a lot of things and I was able to teach what i had learned and got to meet a lot of good people.
very busy work place
come in to work prep up , stock up counter and serve customers there food , clean down , check stock levels , ordering etc have a chat with head chef/sous chef about any issues , go home
productive atmosphere
good company always gives opportunity to achievers willing to train, willing to help when needed, able to interact with customers to get their feed back on quality
fun place
.It is not clear who the chef is, everyone has different ideas, it is not well organized, the staff was nice but poorly organized, compared to other places where I worked, it is very particular.
İş Kültürü
Nothing this the worst company i ever worked for
The rules are for certain employees.i work for 5 years.i have never ben evaluated for performance or for a raise.i haven't received any raise in 5 years
İş Kültürü
alot of hard work and hours
Needs to focus on other supervisors and management to do their task not just one individual. concern about your time off. Do not recognize you when you extend yourself in offering the company in your efforts.
No lunch or break at all.
La migliore azienda
Esperienza lavorativa super ,azienda con una puntualità super .
Sempre pronti e collaborativi.

Vorrei lavorare nuovamente con loro.
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for
Great company to work for I would like to work for this company again at some point if opportunities arise in the future training course was top quality job
İş Kültürü
As dinner chef my job is extremely stressful I'm expected to do a huge amount of cooking
I'm expected to put out a huge amount of food in a short amount of time my supervisor rather than encouraging me comes back in the kitchen yelling that they're out of stuff rather than offering to help. It's got to the point where I don't ask for help because I get criticized even though I'm an excellent cook I always put out my food on time I'm never offered any help my main supervisor the general manager does an excellent job helping me when he's there but I work nights
Artı Yönleri
Learn lots of different recipes
Eksi Yönleri
Expected to put out a huge amount of food with no help
Great managment
I really enjoyed my time at Sodexo. My manager was extremely good to work with , very encouraging , helpful and experienced. The company is very keen for employees to advance in their field through courses and encouragement. The only downfall is the salary . Even when you advance and gain more experience they are happy to give you extra work but no extra in the form of wages.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work pay is not so good
Love the people I work with very comfortable working environment great team work learn something new everyday great hour lots of support from team members and management
Avoid!!!
Below average salary(based on hours). Night allowance not paid weekends but mid week? Rude staff/managememt. Incompetent management...massive hierarchy culture...Avoid
NONE
EVERYTHING
Bad managers.
Been here two years. No room for advancement, managers like to harass employees. Don't call out sick or try to use a personal day. Overall don't work here endless you want to feel like a slave.
Sodexo, OK
The company is good to work for, the issues are managers. Few are good, lots think they know everything and are to good to get their hands dirty. Advancement almost impossible. I worked for lSodexo 10 years, 3 different properties. First 2 as chef, both accounts went to the competition. The 3rd, a University, never again.. Now Retired.
Toxic
Ive met many people whove worked for this company with glowing reviews but personally I had a horrible time ,from being treated like utter filth by certain manager to being threatened with physical harm from the sound chef.
Problematic
Little or no consideration given for loyalty, time served, experience and willingness to work overtime or change shift pattern as required.
Long hours on certain shifts