Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Clinical Dietitian için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Clinical Dietitian23 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 23 yorum bulundu
15.827 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Kind boss, great orientation program
I appreciated the competency evaluation process upon hire. We get free breakfast and lunch. The orientation process was thorough. My boss is kind and helpful.
Artı Yönleri
free lunches, good orientation process
Eksi Yönleri
Online requirements outside job hours
clinical position
I liked having a clinical team and a metabolic support team. It is motivating and lets you know there is room to grow within the department. Very supportive management team.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Don't expect to get far here as a dietitian
Low market wages for RDs, no room for advancement in current positions/specialities, must move to a different specialty for advancement, no money fort continuing education, 1-2% annual merit increases only. Great co-workers.
Co-workers, free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
Culture, no room for advancement, no motivation to better yourself, lack of support from management
The wal-mart of dietetics
overworked, underpaid; for a company that claims be a "Quality of Life" service provided, they seem to care about the quality of life for their clients only, and not their employees.

They are a monopoly and therefore set the market price for what a dietitian is worth (apx ~45 k for the record). They boast that they are the "number one employer of RDs" and then keep us from making a livable wage.

Seriously, take home pay ~$1200 bi-weekly. Not very commensurate for at least a degree that takes 5 years, and some people even 7 if they are applying with a Master's Degree (which the CDR is attempting to make all RDs obtain). Obtaining advanced level degrees won't raise our salaries; fighting monopolies like this one will.
not sure
Eksi Yönleri
salary, lack of job advancement
İş Kültürü
I really enjoyed the time I spent with this company. The manager was awesome and because she was also a clinical dietitian this helped the department operate smoothly. Great job.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Thorough and organized
Sodexho is a well thought out machine. As a person who analyses duties and efficiency in every job, I feel Sodexho exceeds. I would welcome the chance the work for Sodexho in the future and will highly recommend them to others.
good organization culture
great for relocating positions. Worked there when my account was losing the contract and leadership did a poor job with communicating this to staff. Could have been handled better.
Clinical Dietitian
The clinical dietitian role involves assessing patients and making nutrition recommendations that are appropriate.
flexible hours
poor communication
Good job to have
Covered 3 hospitals for RD time off. Management was very supportive and encouraging. Co-workers easy to get along with and enjoyable to work with.
İş Kültürü
Benefits don't outweigh quality of life
Be prepared to have management expect you to work 365 days out of the year. Even to be on-call every weekend = not having a life outside of work. Love the hospital I worked in, and the people employed by the hospital, but Sodexo will burn you out and the turn over rate with this position was ludacris. If your young and don't have children, by all means, go for it. But your quality of life will be depleted no matter what.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Working hours, management
Supportive Company
Very supportive and helpful company. Enjoyed my work to the fullest. I learned management skills and had a very nice co-workers. The hardest part of the job was I was away from my home and husband for more than one year.
Largest Employer of Registered Dietitians
Sodexo is a wonderful company to work for. I have been trained to work in the call center as well as perform some management duties while seeing inpatients as a Clinical Dietitian.
Great experience through SODEXO
Typically, I start with screening my units for the day, and prioritize the work. I participate interdisciplinary rounds in Cardiothoracic Surgery ICU. I make recommendations to the medical team and educations to patients as well as to staff. I monitor patient's nutrition status and prevent malnutrition. On the day of a light load of patients, I do PI projects or sometimes in the community fair.
It is a well managed account with great team work among the team at Lenox Hill Hospital. I learnt a broad spectrum of nutrition care from efficient ICU Nutrition Support to successful Community Health fair.

The hardest part of the job is that patients' various meal preference with limited available choices for them. However, I manage it by providing all possible choices for patients to thrive to satisfy their needs or even going above and beyond proactively.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the great respect from the interdisciplinary team and well recognized in the team.
Well education opportunity
Eksi Yönleri
heavy load of patients with various levels of acuity
Great Benefits Package with Abundant Professional Resources
I had a great experience overall working for Sodexo. I felt a sense of team building and support from different levels of management. They offer a great benefits package and I felt valued as an employee. I had access to many resources to support my professional growth and development.
Artı Yönleri
Meals are included for all managers; All married spouses are eligible for insurance
İş Kültürü
I love working at Children's Hospital! Everyone is so nice and caring. I love taking care of all the children and seeing them get better. There is not a day that is the same as the day before. It's always exciting to see what the day has in store for you!
İş Kültürü
Contract company that values retention of clients
Great company to work for, raises based on performance evaluation, good benefits and PTO. Contract company -- work environment will depend heavily upon who the client is. Great networking opportunities for dietitians due to all the accounts Sodexo currently has.
Great first job
This was a good environment for a new grad to learn basic nutrition skills.
Clinical Dietitian
Screen patients for nutritional risk and follow consults from MD and nurses for patients at nutritional risk and performing initial assessments for patients. Giving recommendations and diet education for patients. Hardest part of the job would be to be able to comminucate with patients from different backgrounds and cultures and different educational levels.
Artı Yönleri
providing nutritional knowledge to patients
Eksi Yönleri
not enough time to educate patients in a clinical setting
İş Kültürü
A giant organization. Easy to get lost.
Sodexo felt really big to me, so I'm not surprised I am lost in their records.I worked for Sodexo on call for just a year, and liked it well enough, but they appear to have no record of me. If you work for them, be sure to maintain personal contacts.
structured.
giant.
İş Kültürü
Please think this through...
So I almost went back to this company after being away for over 10 years because there is opportunity for advancement. And thank goodness that I chose not to return to the company.

In the defense of the company itself, I do not think that many of the issues are of malicious intent. I just think it is a big disorganized company and "the right hand does not talk to the left". Also, there are a lot of stressed people who end resorting to underhanded acts to keep their jobs. The people that I worked with before are exhausted, unhappy and just don't know how to get out.
İş Kültürü
Great for entry level career
Sodexo has many opportunities for new grads. However, they do not provide much room for growth if you are a clinical dietitian.
Artı Yönleri
flexible hours, free food sometimes
Eksi Yönleri
not a lot of career growth