Cook için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 435 yorum bulundu 14.868 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Dead end job
Cook (Güncel Çalışan) –  Wilcox, SK18 Şubat 2020
Basically, to make a long story short, they prefer to hire from outside the company instead of hiring within. There was very little room for improvement in your job and you are not guaranteed a raise every year.
Artı Yönleri
inexpensive meals, get to meet a lot of people
Eksi Yönleri
No room for improvement job wise, some rude employees, raise not guaranteed
Excelent company
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Orlando, FL6 Şubat 2020
Work with them for almost 3 years and it was so far so good, good coworker management was good ,to bad i couldn't relocated because i still be working for them.
Good place to work!!!
Cook (Güncel Çalışan) –  Somerset, KY4 Şubat 2020
If I ever return to Somerset, Kentucky I would be happy to return here to work. The people are good people to work with. Easy going work with you management is not bad at all.
1,0
İş Kültürü
The place is not fun that is why I am looking for another job
Cook (Güncel Çalışan) –  Meridian, ID30 Ocak 2020
I go into work complete my task. Managers are not that great.I have learned some things.I work with people who really don't want to work The hardest thing about my job is that there is no joy in it.
Short Staffed
Chief Cook (Güncel Çalışan) –  Camp Pendleton, CA21 Ocak 2020
When the company is short staffed the employees must fulfill other duties including their own responsibilities, the materials needed to complete the job tasks are often missing.
Wasted 26 years
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Everywhere Hasbro a t cross Balfour I can go on and on18 Ocak 2020
I feel I've wasted 26 years of my life working for Sodexo I started off as a cook 1 cook to cook 3 whatever that means ended up the sous chef lost account girl bitten by another company work for them came back started off at a lower level again Lower pay taking away my vacation my rate of pay it just became on and off nightmare of growing moving forward taking two steps back after three steps forward I would not recommend working for this company at all unless you know somebody I feel that you truly have to know somebody nowadays even in a company this Lodge to make it I finally thought I was making it and I didn't
Friendship
No room for growth
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4HayırŞikayet et
Close to home
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Manor Care, McMurray, Pa.18 Ocak 2020
Staffing was always a problem, turn over rate was exceptionally high.Below average wage and unclean working environment. Had to work most holidays and weekends.
İş Kültürü
A Place to learn and grow your skill and professional ethics.
1st Cook (Güncel Çalışan) –  Boston, MA17 Ocak 2020
People in the work place are friendly and work very well in team. Others help each other to achieve and execute and excellent service to the clients and customers and guest.
great place to work
Cook (Güncel Çalışan) –  Uptown Atlantic City NJ15 Ocak 2020
My boss And coworkers are great people to work with we work as a team and everyone day goes by good. nice and clean place to work and the kids and staff are great
Easy job
not enough money
İş Kültürü
Work with the college students that are Athletes at UT.
Cook 1 (Güncel Çalışan) –  Austin, TX - @ UT14 Ocak 2020
Love working for Sodexo. I am the Smoothie and Juicer Maker. Really nice getting to meet the different Athletes. I like w.orking the evening shift. I can come up with a round of Smoothies and turn around they are gone.
Meeting the UT Athletes
Eksi Yönleri
30 Minute break is not enough for an 8 hour workday.
Caring environment
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Pittsburg, KS10 Aralık 2019
Interacting with the students was amazing even though I was a student I was treated fairly and helped me gain more work ethic I was happy that they helped me be a part of the team!
Poor Management
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlantic City, NJ5 Aralık 2019
The company does not operate to it’s full capacity because the district mgr.in the Atlantic City N.J area is very basis and unprofessional she is not capable of being fair and honest and does not respect her employees or customers her only objective is keeping the budget low so that the contract can be renewed.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Poorly managed. It seemed as if the superiors were never around.
Cook 1 (Eski Çalışan) –  Tulsa University3 Aralık 2019
My experience at Sodexo was unique. There was a lot of culture among the employees and students we served, although I never knew what position I was going to be responsible for at clock in time.
İş Kültürü
Horribly oppressive work environment.
Cook 1 (Eski Çalışan) –  Trinidad, CO2 Aralık 2019
If you don't mind being yelled at and threatened, only to have management blame you... This is your dream job! I was allowed to be called every name in the book, threatened and continually harassed because "I should have walked away and let it roll off my back." For months...
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Love by everyone that works with
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Greenville, MS1 Aralık 2019
I work well with others. A typical day for me is doing what i love doing. I learned that tomorrow is not promise to anyone. The most enjoyable is watching the people eat with a smile on their face. Trying to lift things by myself.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
I cooked for Itawamba Community College.
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Fulton, MS22 Kasım 2019
I cooked for Itawamba Community College. Cooking for more than a thousand students a day. It wasn’t bad at all, it had its time that’s just life. I worked with individuals who wanted you to get better in life and work. That made me apply myself even more heart into my job.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
My typical work day
Cook 1 (Eski Çalışan) –  Worcester, MA12 Kasım 2019
A typical day consisted of me coming into work changing from my clothes to my work uniform then washing my hands and punching in after that I would get my prep list and begin my daily duties. My daily duties consisted of preparing and cooking meals for over 300 students a day. I was in charge of a chef station where i would individually make custom dishes for up to 500 students a day.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
I was hireed as a lead cook manager was a clown until he left.
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Milwaukee, WI9 Kasım 2019
I worked for sodexo for about 12 years at threaccounts if you just let me tell you just i work there twelve years no promotions no advancement no bad record just look at the managment not honest
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7Hayır 2Şikayet et
Sodexo company
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Elkhorn, NE7 Kasım 2019
Great company to work for. Lots of new people and outgoing people to meet. Was able to adapt quickly in job area. Met a lot of great loving caring people.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 1Şikayet et
Good Company
Cook (Eski Çalışan) –  Bethlehem, PA6 Kasım 2019
I left because of too many layoffs. The account I worked for was for colleges. When the students weren't in school we either had no hours or just enough to mess up unemployment.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5HayırŞikayet et