Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cook için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Cook462 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 462 yorum bulundu
15.799 yoruma gözat
Some morning meeting
Some times not organize for the day product not handy. Some employees are great to work with , No growth with the job No recognize for a good job if do u never get what is promise to you. Over all a great place to work
ok
great place to work
productive work place
they are employee oriented, understanding and very knowledgeable of their job and always willing to take time to. help when needed they treat you as a person
Sodexo
Great company to work for good environment nice people I enjoy working with my co-workers from Sodexo wish we wasn't laid off from the Coronavirus although great company to work with
2,0
Training for Could be Better
Communication & Job Advancement could be better. No on the job training you start the position & figure out your role. Company should invest in a better training structure.
İş Kültürü
It is a good place to begin working
usually I would go into work and start getting ready to cook the meals for the students. After my shift I would go and clean the work areas that had been used during the shift.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Great Company
Working for Sodexo was great, Pay well, they take good care of you and your benefits and rewards are cool for your hard work. I enjoyed my time there, would defiantly recommend any to work under Sodexo
2,0
İş Kültürü
It is a great school ,the students are great,just to much layoff time.
They reward bad behavior,people call out all the time,like no where I have ever worked.The people I work with that keep the place running are great. Long drive for me 55 miles 1 way.
Decent
good for kids in high-school or first job to get some experience and make some money to go to college as well. Hours were flexible and could get overtime
Staff is awesome
I really enjoy being a cook at the college they always encourage you to do better ..they care about you and your family..even give you the overtime ...we are laid off now
Bad management, supervisor & DM
What was once a great place to work is now no longer. Only the good cooks & workers who are still there keep the kitchen afloat. No respect from the head chef.
The people/students
Not being paid my worth & hard work I deserve
Being part of a team
Treated with respect & compassion. Being part of a team is number one in my opinion. Having caring management is a plus. Could have had a better shift. I like morning & work nights!
İş Kültürü
Management was okay. At my location a lot of people came and left. A typical day at work was face paced and coworkers were always nice.
The job is like your normal restaurant. It is a huge company that keeps its employees at high standards with food safety and safety at work. Management at my location was okay but it could have been better. The executive Chef their really helped me open my eyes to the culinary industry and gave me the motivation to want to pursue a career in cooking. Overall it’s a good company.
İş Kültürü
Great people working for this company
This job was one I had a hard time leaving I had made many great friends there. the work was pretty much what you would expect from a fast food job. i just wish the pay could have been better so that I could have remained there, but life got in the way.
İş Kültürü
The leadership at these facilities is less than great.
The upper management thinks its the workers that aren't doing a good job. When it's our leadership in the management that sucks. we have really terrible leads here at Cafe Evansdale.

Eff this company.
Potential
This company has the potential to be great. There needs to be some clean-up in the upper management area to provide a comfortable and safe work environment.
Liars
This company will use u and abuse u and then let u go. They hire to fill in a spot for someone on vacation and when they return , they will tell u how inefficient u are , once you have done their work and fire u
İş Kültürü
Have an open mind to everything and come to work hard
From time to time this Company is a good company to work for but just have a good thought of what you want out of this company. They have some great locations and the hours at most sites are good.
Terrible
Terrible management! And too many Mexicans running the show. Management wanted change but didn’t want to upset the Mexicans. Reverse discrimination. Very unsafe food handling procedures.
Dead end job
Basically, to make a long story short, they prefer to hire from outside the company instead of hiring within. There was very little room for improvement in your job and you are not guaranteed a raise every year.
Artı Yönleri
inexpensive meals, get to meet a lot of people
Eksi Yönleri
No room for improvement job wise, some rude employees, raise not guaranteed
Excelent company
Work with them for almost 3 years and it was so far so good, good coworker management was good ,to bad i couldn't relocated because i still be working for them.
Good place to work!!!
If I ever return to Somerset, Kentucky I would be happy to return here to work. The people are good people to work with. Easy going work with you management is not bad at all.