Custodian için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 132 yorum bulundu 14.886 yoruma gözat
Ptroductive and meaningful
Store Room Custodian (Eski Çalışan) –  29 Palms, CA21 Ocak 2020
I absolutely loved working on the 29 palms marine base at this Sodexo location. It was full of great people, great management and the pay was phenomenal.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Great people
Custodial (Eski Çalışan) –  Oxford, MS10 Ocak 2020
I don’t know where to start but of course you know we as people wherever we go or work theirs always that bad Apple. Or someone that goes over & beyond to make you feel comfortable with your work area
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Good While it Lasts
Manager, ES/Custodial II (Güncel Çalışan) –  Buffalo, NY29 Aralık 2019
I'm currently with Sodexo. I love working with the other management but I'm on a temp basis since my account was dropped. Pay is good but work is spread out and you have to travel. As with any contracted management position, it's not good if you're looking for job security.
Tiring workplace
Custodian/Janitor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Bartlesville, OK23 Kasım 2019
They lack communication skills and they all tell you something different. I enjoy working for them because i clean up the school for the children. But honestly if I'm offered a better job, I'm going to take it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 1Şikayet et
good place to work
Custodian Worker (Güncel Çalışan) –  Nixa, MO29 Ekim 2019
A good place to work enjoy the children all the folks at the administration building were nice and treat you like part of a big family .and the teachers also
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Poor management , constant change in supervisors and managers.
Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  Schaumburg, IL17 Ekim 2019
Add on more work that can be done in the 8 hr shift. Upper management pretend to care about their employee safety, well-being, etc., but they couldn't care less and add on a load more of work. If you have a disability or are older do not work here, they do not care if you physically can not do a task they will tell you to quit. Worked here for 4 years and have seen 4 managers leave and 2 supervisors quit from the stress. The higher the management the more disrespect they have toward the custodians. No logic or reasoning they just want to dump a lot of physically demanding work and don't care that it is impossible to finish in that amount of time. They also hate giving overtime.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5HayırŞikayet et
Very good
Custodian Worker (Eski Çalışan) –  Louisville, KY23 Eylül 2019
Good place to work the administrative are awesome they breathe supervisor the manager the management are all good except some coworkers who are nothing who will always be looking for faults to report to your supervisor or superiors other than it's a great place to work forever
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 2Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Good Pay/Benefits. Unresponsive & accusational managers.
Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  801 N. Nevada Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 8090416 Eylül 2019
The pay and benefits were great. The workload was busy and scheduled during peak foot traffic. The managers had to be hounded to answer questions, even about vacation requests. I was frequently accused of falsehoods. The work was very high profile & stressful because the customer couldn't get a response from managers either.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Productive place to work.
Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  Fort Wayne, IN14 Eylül 2019
Everyone there treats you like you are a member of the team. Everyone works together. The management keeps you informed on any new information as an employee you would need to know.
Typical day
Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  Fort Wayne, IN10 Eylül 2019
When you don’t have enough workers you do more work than you suppose to do. You clean classrooms and restrooms for 8 hours. You also vacuum hallways. It gets boring after a while of doing it. You work then you suppose to is very tiring.
Easy and enjoyable
Custodial Worker (Eski Çalışan) –  Lubbock, TX8 Eylül 2019
Not hard at all, the hardest part is satisfying the teachers or whoever works there. The people I worked with were very nice , so it was a good experience
Horrible place/ good people
Custodian Worker (Eski Çalışan) –  Fort Wayne, IN3 Eylül 2019
Management sucked. Nothing was ever done about the uncomfortable remarks coming from engineers even if I told the higher ups. The pay is so low and they expect a lot for $10 a hour. Not worth it and would never go back.
Good people you find
Pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
Amazing
Custodian/Janitor (Eski Çalışan) –  4308 Cesar Chavez1 Eylül 2019
Very helpful and flexible . Tried to make it as easy as possible going to work. Helped me train and figure out what strategy was best for me as far as doing the work went.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
It is a very chilled Job.
Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  Schaumburg, IL16 Ağustos 2019
Overall working for Sodexo at Zurich is very chilled. The pay and benefits provided are decent enough for a simple cleaning job. The only problem there is coworker issues who make the environment feel so toxic. Only a few of them. It’s not all of them. If you mind your own business like I did and just take the job as it is (just a job) you won’t have much problems there.
Artı Yönleri
Very chilled. Decent pay. Good benefits.
Toxic environment.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
2,0
Its very informational
Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  Langston, OK15 Ağustos 2019
I dont like the job anymore i graduated and im looking for something a lot better its not a bad job im just looking forward in the future i like the boss bt the supervisors can be a little to much
Non
Labor
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Think before pressing 'apply'
Custody Officer (Eski Çalışan) –  Hmp Northumberland13 Ağustos 2019
I was an officer at Hmp Northumberland for a few years so here's a few things I took away from the experience;
Governors don't back you
Prisoners come 1st then staff
Long hours poorly paid for what you do
You're expected to stop behind to complete paperwork and not be paid
Poor benefits
Expected to unlock prisoners with not enough staff on the wing

Think carefully before applying, the staff there are great but the job itself is difficult enough, be prepared to get treated worse than the prisoners by the governers!
Unit staff
Everything else
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9HayırŞikayet et
I love the management
Custodian (Güncel Çalışan) –  Middletown, OH4 Ağustos 2019
They work very well with u. I love being around the kids at the schools that I clean. The employers are very good team workers. It’s a very hard job but if u pace yourself you will be fine.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
Custodian/Janitor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Fort Wayne, IN30 Temmuz 2019
Typical day is quick paced depends on what you're doing if you want a relaxed job join Sodexo, management is okay they take care of problems if you tell them about whats going on, it helps to get your time in then they really have your back once you do then its smooth sailing, if you give people problems you won't last here just come here to do your job and don't worry about what someone does or doesn't do you don't get paid enough to worry about them.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 2Şikayet et
bad place to work
Custodian/Janitor (Eski Çalışan) –  Abilene, TX20 Haziran 2019
Sodexo is the worse company to work for, the management works the workers like slaves. in texas theres heat in the summer. we work with NO A/C!!! hostile work enviorment.
Horrible management
Custodian Worker (Eski Çalışan) –  Fort Wayne, IN17 Mayıs 2019
Management would not have your back. And would lie and change the rules to suit them. They have been hiring from the bottom of the barrel. And would say at least there is a body in the building. Didn’t care if you do all that you are supposed to as long as you were there. So if you want to sit and play on your phone and get paid this job is for you.