Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Customer Service Associate / Cashier için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Customer Service Associate / Cashier113 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 113 yorum bulundu
15.947 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Company have many accounts they seem to be doing just great in the food industry
They service a large portion of St. Louis

I learned many aspects of the industry and enjoy most of it.
İş Kültürü
Very informative.I met great customers, employees, and wonderful bosses. You learn great team work skills that can last you throughout life. If you are a people person I would highly suggest that u apply to that company.
İş Kültürü
The people are kind and caring. Management worked well with employees!! The new building is what confused me the schedule got thrown off because some employee members.
İş Kültürü
Caring for others is what Sodexo does. That includes caring for its employees. Training and development is hugely important. Every employee has a vast range of opportunities to learn and progress. That’s why 80% of Sodexo’s managers are promoted from within.
İş Kültürü
Every place is different so there may be a different experience for everyone. This happens to every person. This place can bring out the best in you or the worst.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Low pay, no benefits, no chance of advancement ... basically no respect.
Just another gigantic corporation that uses people for profit. They seem to be negotiating for the next contract term without looking at the present sad situation.
I love The Outgoing work eveeyone has
Very laid back some employees are okay and some are not

Never Give You the amount of hours

Dont Have A Really Set Schedule
İş Kültürü
The interview is relatively easy and pay is decent . Expect to be laid off half the year as the school closes for holidays. Hours can vary depending what they need.
x
working with customers and some employees are very good and fun to work with. some of the customers talk a bout there classes. and I tellthem to party bur too much
İş Kültürü
Management isn't very good with their workers but overall a good job I would go back there if had to the college was wonderful working with students and staff
İş Kültürü
Fun place to work but not much room to grow. Management varies depending on the unit you work for. I've had awesome managers and I've also had awful managers.
İş Kültürü
Don’t apply there. They don’t care about their employees. Their rude disrespectful. The pay is no good. Your off work more than your working. There is never a way to get a hold of upper management to complain
İş Kültürü
Not enough pay for job requirements. Stressful environment. Breaks were cut short due to no one to cover you. Lunch break was during clean-up time for chefs. Either no food available or dried out food from being prepared hours before. Too many responsibilities for 1 person in this fast paced environment.
Free food and drinks.
Interrupted or short breaks. Favoritism. Management
İş Kültürü
It’s like a zoo the other employees are bullies surprised cause it’s in a Hospital management don’t care care about other employees bullying... not a good place to work
2,0
İş Kültürü
Terrible experience I will never work or refer anybody to work with the company and maybe it’s who you work with and around I work with terrible management very unfair management not qualified
İş Kültürü
When u found money in the wrong place don't think that your employees are not stealing just look into it than take action they would lie on u the managers r bad because they don't give u a chance to work things out
İş Kültürü
Whoever complains the most gets their way, lazy people get rewarded the most. Long hours on your feet with only one half hour break. If you're new you get to do all the things no-one else wants to do.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Good mon- fri schedule. Management sucks! They don’t talk to people as if they are an adult! Even if you don’t work with food you can’t have nail polish. They watch you like you’re stealing. They get mad when you finish you simple job in a timely matter. They belittle you for they’re customers. Even if your right the customer gets what the customer wants.
Free lunch, Weekends off
Rude Customers
İş Kültürü
It’s a good company to work for , but I need to change the hours of employment
They only have from 10- 1:30 pm and I need to change to a different hours

Preferably from 8-12 pm Monday to Friday
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working here. It was a great experience! Great friendly staff! I adapted extremely quickly to the fast paced enviroment! I also enjoyed the different people I'd meet daily!
İş Kültürü
It’s a family career it’s helps you with everything you might can think of.The people are also very friendly and caring to help you grow within the company.They are always hiring as well to work.
All benefits as in 401k, life Insurance, Dental, Healthcare and more
Eksi Yönleri
Their are no cons great place to work.