Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Food Service Worker için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 688 yorum bulundu
16.353 yoruma gözat
3,0
İş Kültürü
I loved working there but the new people have their pick & chooses about who they want. You have to know somebody. It's not fair. I just want to work & I'm a great dedicated worker. Very loyal.
Free lunch & long breaks
İş Kültürü
A bad place to work use as a stepping stone. In my place of work. It's poorly ran. Unfair and favoritism shown to the upmost. No consistencies. Unorganized and poor structure. Employees treatment of disrespect.
Good hours
Everything else
İş Kültürü
Sodexo underpaid, lack of communication, higher management is very disrespectful and they cheat you out of hours and your money if you keep records. I'll never work for Sodexo ever again.
Artı Yönleri
Seeing the kids enjoy the food
Eksi Yönleri
Underpaid, lack of communication and they don't care about there employees.
3,0
İş Kültürü
There are many different places to eat at the airport. The benefits are OK. You meet a lot of people different people from all over the world. It's a relaxing atmosphere.
Great view of Las Vegas
Short breaks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I use to love my job but ever since this company came. I’ve felt nothing but unappreciated and disrespected from higher ups. I work my butt of for this company and it never seems to get better. They always get a position but the people that have been there for years never get asked if they want a different position When someone quits. Also you can’t trust the staff. It has been nothing but trouble with the schedules. People come and go. They make stuff up all the time, new rules. Horrible management!
Food, money, 401 k
Sick time, management, employees
İş Kültürü
I was harassed by coworkers and customers. Co workers were careless. Co workers tried to manage me. Managers complained about me going on bathroom breaks. The pay was so low.
Free lunch
İş Kültürü
It was okay experience management could do better with their staff by giving nthem all the correct information and not leaving out important information like the school having a whole month off.
Free lunch, weekly pay
Over worked
İş Kültürü
Management wasnt the best. Hours were okay. Coworkers were okay. Kept head down and did whay i had to do and i suggest that for every employee. This makes shift manageable.
İş Kültürü
Look working with people and the kids are fun to be around it a nice place to work at injoy being able to talk with the kids about there major and there class and what there going to college for and how they feel bout staying away from home and there family
İş Kültürü
I worked two years here while going to college, they were always willing to accommodate my class schedule. I worked with some very good people that were always willing to help a newcomer out.
İş Kültürü
Overall l found working for Sodexo a positive experience, the management was friendly and supportive.
I feel like they could improve their training on the job and listen to feed back from staff with regard to improvements .

I would recommend working for this company.
Good pay. Supportive management
Limited hours available.
İş Kültürü
I serve the entire hospital alone, the pay is way beneath my cost of living. It take both my checks to pay my rent alone. No hazardous pay, no bonus for being an essential worker. Truly unfair..
İş Kültürü
Confusing at first but once you learn how to do everything it gets easier. You rotate what everyone is gonna do each day. It’s a pretty simple job but there’s a lot to do.
İş Kültürü
While working for them, you had to do majority everything that the cook didn’t do, she never washed, their was someone else there, but no help.
Off weekend
Eksi Yönleri
Had the same person coming in and going to another school, never rotated like they was suppose to.
İş Kültürü
This is worst job I’ve ever encountered. Atleast at the location I’m working at. Co-workers are very lazy and would bully you, meaning they make you do all the work, literally all the work. They would leave you all their jobs and even if you talk to the manager/supervisor, they don’t take action. They would even ask you to confront them, they wouldn’t talk to them. Also, there’s no hazard pay! I work at the hospital meaning I’m also an essential worker, grocery stores and some jobs have hazard pay and we should have that too!
Eksi Yönleri
Horrible workers and horrible management
İş Kültürü
Working at Sodexo (SUNY poly) was my first job when I turned 16 and have been there since then. The pay has been great for me as I just needed a part time job. I’ve been with the company for three years doing the same job and the management has always been good with giving me days off (on account I find someone to cover my shift ahead of time). If you need a simple part time job and have previous food service experience this would be a great job for you
İş Kültürü
I only met one good manager here, the other's were worthless. They didn't support me or listen to me. There were always supplies missing and l would get the heat even though it was someone else's job.
İş Kültürü
Convenient location for me. Hours are great. Free lunches are provided. Some uniform items provided. Fast paced. Diversity in staff. Some staff incentives are offered.
İş Kültürü
I loved my job at Sodexo. I love helping others and working in a fast paced environment. The employees and managers were so nice and always willing to help.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches and no weekends
No insurance
İş Kültürü
I was fired for having too many tardies in a year but the person that drank on the job, the person that did drugs in the bathroom, the person that came to work on meth, the person that was doing the bullying and caught in the act all kept their jobs. I was really let go because I went to HR and reported the discrimination and bullying.
Eksi Yönleri
Racism, harassment, bullying, dishonesty, management, HR.
İş Kültürü
Aprender a trabajar en equipo, nuevas ideas de trabajo, mas experiencia.