Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Food Service Worker için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Food Service Worker666 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 666 yorum bulundu
15.838 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Just a job while I'm in school
Typical duties consisted of food preparation and serving...cash handling etc. A typical day is pretty busy, given the number of customers I dealt with on any given day. The co-workers were fine. The most enjoyable part of the job was the free food they supplied during exam weeks or for holidays.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Overworked, not respected, low pay
This company has little room for growth unless you over indulge the managers. Employee recognition is minimal. Rate of pay is not reflecting of experience and solid job performance.
Not family oriented. Treated rudely by supervisors.

Often not trained for a new station but management expects top performance

two different
Its alright
Working at sodexo was easy going enough, everyone was positive. Only issue there ever was is that I was being paid below my set value then it took them a while to fix it, and afterwards I never got retro paid.
İş Kültürü
Part time job with no benefits
If you're looking for a simple part time job with no expectation of anything more than it's simple and fairly easy from a manual labor point of view, at least at my location that is. My job is in a school cafeteria, so you'll have pleasant experiences with school staff, and from most of the students.
Na
The company is good. When I was there I was able to work independently and at my own pace. My opinion and ideas were valued and appreciated. The employees and management were great and helpful.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Flexible Schedules Available for Students
Cross-training was necessary especially for understaffed days that would require everyone to work multiple stations. Coworkers and supervisors were always willing to teach new stations and new ways to do certain tasks (i.e prepping food, cleaning areas). The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun workplace culture, that didn't affect completing tasks. The hardest part of the job was working long hours, including shifts that stretched from opening to closing with only a 30 minute lunch break.
İş Kültürü
This job could have been better
Management could have made a better work environment .
Sometimes scheduling the appropriate amount of staff was an issue.

The pay was not enough for the work and responsibilities that was required
Artı Yönleri
Near my home
Eksi Yönleri
Pay and management
Productive and fun
I loved the patients and I had a I was able to learn the different diets and and about different foods and food groups each patient was different and they all had different things they wanted
Productive and fun workplace
i learned how to serve food and how to present food nicely for show. i enjoy serving customers and having positive interactions with the staff members.
Artı Yönleri
free lunch or dinner to take home after our shift is done.
Eksi Yönleri
no breaks during shift, but shifts are only2-3.5 hours long.
İş Kültürü
Its a good part time job.
Sodexo is a good place to work for beginners. It taught me a lot about health and food safety. Everyday is a challenge for me, overall good people to work with.
Busy
Very productive work, everyone is working together, management is understanding and works with you only bad part is when staff/students don't show up your stuck working more but the compensation is worth it.
İş Kültürü
I like the people I meet there as well as the place.
I enjoyed working there, even though I found it hard at the beginning, since it was my first job out of my home country. I liked the atmosphere of the place and my coworkers as well, they treated me really well.
Busy and friendly
I actually have had a great experience, only reason I'm no longer working with the is because of a company overturn. But managers, coworkers and even patients/visitors end up feeling like family/close friends. Pay was decent. Little unorganized at times but still appreciative of the time I've been able to work and get to know the company.
Fun place
It was a fun place to work at. It was flexible and let me fit in my schooling at Embry Riddle. The management at the upper level was not very good with communication about upcoming changes.
Love the job
Sodexo was a contractor for the Nutrition Department for APS. Enjoyed working for them. Only get paid for the hours worked. Nice Area Managers. Wish they would have kept the Contract.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced and fun work environment
At Sodexo, I found myself constantly moving and not having much free time. This type of work was challenging, but fun. The staff was moderately qualified for the positions that they held and the management was willing to listen to input. The hardest part was the long hours that I was required to work and the most enjoyable was the day to day experiences always changing.
İş Kültürü
This a good place to work at
You will meet new people and make new friends . This is a place where you are more than an employee but family. The staff will make you feel welcomed and loved.
Long
The hours where long in the hot summer, I was working from open to close most night. Being paid barley 8 dollars an hour. But the people were very friendly an take there jobs seriously for the post part.
Sodexo
I’ve worked at Sodexo for over 3 years and it was probably the best job I’ve ever had and learned a lot. I first started off by doing catering, then I went to work as a food server to gain more hours. I also did dishwashing, cashiering, and prep cooking.
İş Kültürü
productive and a fun loving place
It is always a fun day during work because I get to put a smile on the customer's faces and help them start their day by serving them with their favorite food.
1,0
Terrible
Management only cares about you being at work. I used to be late because of the bus and they tried to fire me after we discussed I took the bus. Supervisors and managers also treat coworkers like children. They are very disrespectful there.