Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Food Service Worker için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 639 yorum bulundu
14.829 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Just a job while I'm in school
Typical duties consisted of food preparation and serving...cash handling etc. A typical day is pretty busy, given the number of customers I dealt with on any given day. The co-workers were fine. The most enjoyable part of the job was the free food they supplied during exam weeks or for holidays.
İş Kültürü
You work for minimum wage
Management is okay and staff is okay. Corporate dosen't pay very well but if you are fully time you get benefits and a 401k. Definitely will work long hours if you want them.
Always have work
Eksi Yönleri
Minimum wage and no raises
İş Kültürü
Many opportunities to exceed, although communication could be better.
Good productivity and lots of room to improve and succeed. Communication needs work as well as consistency with work orders. Other than these very good workplace with a good team.
Management work
Management was really bad
Loved the staff

Good environment

Must be tough skinned to deal with disrespectful manager...................................
fun place to work
poor management person in charge need more training
takes everything too personal .I have been working now for 4 years and our year raises range from 10 cents to 50 cents ive started at $7.25 and im barely at $8.98 . I'am hard working employee and I comply with my duties on time.I belive i deserve a better pay
fair schedules
under paid
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Variable assignment and nice working place
I was glad and fortunate to be part of this company with my flexible schedule.I was assigned in various assignments which gave me opportunity to learned and expanded my experience to be a better of what I'm assigned to fulfill.
Poor Management
The management is very bad , always short staffed most of the time and no one helps ! not even management ! We can only work so much without feeling drained and management just sits and watches !
İş Kültürü
My hard work alone and the ability to execute everything but I start I work ethic are quality of my work.
Come in early in the morning prep by cutting up things I might need for a recipe slicing lunch meats and cheeses pushing in them out and the proper pants keeping them at the right temperature
Artı Yönleri
The ability to try new things
Pay rate
1,0
Sodexo Summary
If you are getting a job here in Virginia they won't pay you much. But if you work in Maryland or DC they will pay you more but you will work part time.
free disability insurance
low pay
İş Kültürü
I work for this company and it was a good paying job with fairly good benefits
I love my company and my job
Working with Sodexo you get great incentives to do your job great management team you could come to work down by the day end your smiling.
Sodexo Magic
Clean, Prep,Cook & Serve Breakfast, Lunch & Supper for about 300 elementary children . Put up shipment (food) in freezers, produce in walk in refrigerator's date.
İş Kültürü
I liked the benefits that came with it.
It was an ok job. I don't feel they appreciate their employees though. I felt they had favorites and show more love, respect and appreaction to them, instead of the whole staff.
İş Kültürü
Good people to work with
I learn how to gets along with the students and learning how to work with different people and learning different things and stocking stuff and putting stuff away
Enjoyable job experience
It was a pleasure working for this company. I met a lot of interesting people who taught me how to do things that I thought I already knew. Food prep 101.
İş Kültürü
all positive loved working with the patients and they loved me it was a pleasure to help keep there menus read to them and bringing them the food they expected
Great place
Faced paced. Great place to work if you are starting out. Lots of employment advancement opportunity. Very diverse. Lots of different job titles. Flexible hours
Different jobs
Eksi Yönleri
Medical benefits isn’t that great
İş Kültürü
The management team is sloppy.
The managers and supervisors are sloppy, there has been times when no one was attending the floor and instead were drinking in the back. There has been times where you could ask for help or clarification and they'd brush it off as if they hadn't heard you. There's been times where schedules were to fixed or set and they either did it last minute or asked another manager to do it. I just don't recommend working here.
Terrible work/life balance
While working at Sedexo, it started off okay. Okay pay, boss was nice, other employees were great people. But then as time went on, it just got worse. I was treated like a slave and often felt like I was viewed as a slave. I would never work there ever again.
Nice employees
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, low pay, no benefits, only part time
İş Kültürü
They have to work you into the ground because no one shows up for their shifts.
The company makes sure you know they are looking out for themselves. They say they care about their employees but their actions point to the opposite.
Great Company to work for
I enjoyed working for Sodexo. It is a great Company to work for. I learned a lot about food service and how to prep food. They have a great training program 1 week before the kids go back to school. We always had training 1 week before the kids went back to school.
İş Kültürü
I love my job in the fact that you Have to know many people
My job it can be easy somethimes but as sime days can be hard in the fact that theres a good event prmoting which you think might be good si you have ti prepare yourself with the perfect amount of merchandise and the ine who decides how nuch ti irder of what