Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Daytona Beach, FL konumunda Food Service Worker için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Food Service Worker9 yorum
Konum
Daytona Beach, FL9 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 9 yorum bulundu
15.947 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I was serving the food to the customers and making sure everything was good in my area and clean. Also my coworkers there was helpful to me when I needed the help.
1,0
İş Kültürü
No chance of getting more than .1152 cent raise a year, They expect a lot for very little pay. Management don't follow the rules they set for everyone else. If your married to upper management you can loose an entire contract of a school and keep your job.
İş Kültürü
I enjoy working in a college setting. The students keep you on your toes. I relate with them because I’m around their age. It’s fun helping people far from home feel loved and cared for. Only downs about the job is the people you work with and the managers. They are picky at who they like.
Artı Yönleri
The students are worth every second I spend in there
Eksi Yönleri
The managers have poor work ethic. Nobody knows how to work together, there is a lot of favoritism going on there so if you aren’t favored you won’t do good at the job
4,0
İş Kültürü
it is a nice company,with good opportunity to gro up,nice people ,management is ok, their is different positions available ,the hardest part of the job is schedules sometimes changes a lot.
Free lunches
Late lunches
1,0
İş Kültürü
The first day they have you sign a paper that they have the right to tap into your Facebook. That is why I'm not working there, because you never have your free time. Two you won't get the chance to be promoted to many idiots, and they treat you like an idiot. They pound you with so much work. One day, they told me to wash all the dishes in a short time then deck wash the floor I didn't get done so the supervisor locked me in, and they thought it was funny. Pay sucks, you get treated like an idiot, and your over loaded with work. Who can survive off that pay. Don't accept that job. It's not worth it. 450 people reservation washing dishes. Food service is the worst position also. Yes i was immature for accepting that position and I was mature for leaving. Get it right
Free food
Low pay to much work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
İş Kültürü
It was seasonal work on a popular university campus. All the dining spots on campus were owned by Sodexo and run by their staff including a Starbucks, Chik-Fil-A and Einstein Bros..
Artı Yönleri
Free food while in uniform if there was no brand name or factory packaging
Eksi Yönleri
Frequent supply shortages and work overloads
4,0
İş Kültürü
full of life with lots of interesting employees. Great benefits and well rounded in making sure they look after their employees well being. They even offer help for employees with addictions...pretty cool!
free lunches
not diverse
İş Kültürü
it is mostly food service so there's nothing much to it. but when it's attached to a school such as Embry-Riddle the company does not operate in the same way as the rest of the company
5,0
İş Kültürü
I GOT A CHANCE TO WORK MY FIRST JOB. I MET ALOT OF NEW PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM ALL CROSS THE WORLD. THEY HAD NEW CULTURES AND ALL DIFFER BELIEFES.
NEW PEOPLE FUN EXPERIENCES