General Manager için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 246 yorum bulundu 14.868 yoruma gözat
Huge scope of opportunity
General Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Dallas, TX19 Şubat 2020
Over the last 2 years I've refine my understanding of managing in a P&L environment, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. There is an abundance of online courses to help strengthen skills to be successful.
Opportunity for growth
General Manager V (Güncel Çalışan) –  Greensboro, NC10 Şubat 2020
Sodexo has a good culture centered around safety and diversity. There are many opportunities for advancement particularly if you are willing to relocate.
Terrific
General manager V (Güncel Çalışan) –  Memorial Hermann7 Şubat 2020
I think the review is ridiculous for requiring all parts answered. If I wanted to express more than I answered, I'm more that sure that would I have .
Very professional
General Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  London14 Ocak 2020
I felt guilty joining sodexo as I intended to move to the coast so I should have been more honest with them. The client was extremely difficult, bordering on openly hostile so the senior team didnt stand a chance with them. However Sodexo themselves are very supportive and would recommend anyone joining them
great company
awful client
İş Kültürü
Your Career is in your own hands
General Manager 4 - Area Support Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Gaithersburg, MD8 Ocak 2020
Sodexo offers a lot of opportunities and training in support of their managers, If they ever lose an account the keep staff and reallocate the talent based on needs of the company.
3 weeks paid vacation when you start, health benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
Employed for 17 plus years
General Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  West Des Moines, IA6 Ocak 2020
I was employed for seventeen plus years, until Sodexo was notified by contracted account that they will be closing business within sixty days. Final review.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
Food service company
General Manger (Güncel Çalışan) –  Monticello, MN22 Aralık 2019
Great place to work as long as you have the right boss. Company is big and that can create problems when trying to do things. Many different branches to go to when have questions
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
General manager was a very challenging position
General Manger (Eski Çalışan) –  Stockton, CA30 Kasım 2019
I enjoyed working with the company. But believe that sometime management was very non-supportive, and totally refused to see value in real leadership in well b
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
Outstanding company, very ethical
General Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  Nashua, NH29 Kasım 2019
Sodexo listens to their employees and managers. It has been a terrific company to work for and I have felt properly paid for my services. I will always recommend Sodexo to anyone.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 1Şikayet et
Stressfull by enjoyable
General Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra19 Kasım 2019
It lets you learn on your own, there is no structured training or development program for leadership. Being said that, it gives you opportunity to try new ideas. I have learnt a great deal about financials and business development.
Sodexo
General Manager IV (Güncel Çalışan) –  New Jersey8 Kasım 2019
Quality organization, appreciate present team.
Enjoy account I work daily.
Great concepts, many times contracts bid a little short for operator to be successful
Team
Contract management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 4Şikayet et
Have progressively become disillusioned
General Manager 4 (Eski Çalışan) –  Notre Dame, IN4 Kasım 2019
The company truly has not grown, yet positions are added while others are cut to make room. The ability to be promoted is very disheartening. At a certain point, lateral transfers are not a possibility as the salary restricts hiring. There is a lack of communication of strategic planning and how it affects those required to make our business flourish.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6HayırŞikayet et
Some good co workers
General Manager / Chef Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  Bryan, TX4 Kasım 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with the good co workers that I had the opportunity to.

It gave me the opportunity to learn the business.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
1,0
Hiring Process
General Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  Texas22 Ekim 2019
After completing several layers in hiring process, manager involved in final decision failed to contact this finalist as promised. Highly unprofessional.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8HayırŞikayet et
Very good .
GM-5, National Accounts Operations (Güncel Çalışan) –  National Resource Bench1 Ekim 2019
Very good . Sodexo has allowed me to lean and advance within the company from Kitchen manager to a General Manager- Five in the Healthcare Division . Sodexo has provided me with excellent learning resources , also .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
Great Prospects
General Services Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Teesside, North Yorkshire26 Eylül 2019
Always opportunities to develop and improve. Excllent training provided and good sense of best practice sharing amongst colleagues. Typical day in my role is to ensure the service provided is of the best standard possible, ensuring bothe the cleaning and catering teams are tasked correctly and understand what is expected of them.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 2Şikayet et
Stable
General Manager of Operations (Güncel Çalışan) –  Greenville, NC17 Eylül 2019
Sodexo is a good company and I have loved the life that working for them has provided me. However I have seen how in the company growth they have lost sight of how to promote from within and show loyalty to employees who have helped make them great.
Stability
Undervalued
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
Great Place
General Manager of Dining Services (Eski Çalışan) –  Port Washington, NY16 Eylül 2019
Great Organization. Lot's of opportunity for promotion. Educational support. Great benefits. Flexible schedule and many opportunities for continuous training.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 2Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Love to interact with staff and customer, to make each day pleasant
General Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  Jericho, NY6 Eylül 2019
I truly enjoyed my experience with Sodexo
Hated that as a manager it was near impossible to to month off due to monthly closing, missed a few family vacations.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 2Şikayet et
Good environment ..
General Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Washington, DC1 Eylül 2019
Good good environment . Good coworkers. Accommodate special needs. Effective listening and resolutions from supervisors. Proactive solutions to company issues
What