Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

General Manager için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
General Manager255 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 255 yorum bulundu
15.811 yoruma gözat
Nearly a great company
Some very small disappointments, I have been with them many years and received many awards and lots of recognition. The biggest disappointment has been that there isn't enough work in the state I live in.
İş Kültürü
Good job for 5 years. I was trusted, my opinions sought and I was trained.
I really enjoyed working in the Energy and offshore division. I was taught lots, given all expenses paid, had autonomy and was respected. I took leadership training, was encouraged to use linke other collaborative means to promote women in the workplace and I was on a team to collaborate with others for strategic business planning. It was a good division in the company.
Sodexo has great programs
Long days but expected
Learn how to multi task with scheduling, financial, employee issues

good support from upper management

employee retention employee engagement

improving the stay of a resident/patient
İş Kültürü
The pay and the benefits are good
It’s good place to work, 100% self training completely up to you . The expectation is to know everything from day one . After almost 2 years i discover daily how much more I have to learn .
It’s hard to know what you don’t know when there is not even agenda what the expectations are .

Very challenging
A lot Of Concentration on paper work
Good experience very big on health and safety And very good benefits , A lot of paperwork and routine make you forget the basic rule and work depend on who is your superior if you are lucky you get one of the good ones .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Good Company
Your engagement will determine what you get out of it. There are many opportunities but you have to drive your career. As you pursue people will assist you in achieving your goals,
Huge scope of opportunity
Over the last 2 years I've refine my understanding of managing in a P&L environment, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. There is an abundance of online courses to help strengthen skills to be successful.
Opportunity for growth
Sodexo has a good culture centered around safety and diversity. There are many opportunities for advancement particularly if you are willing to relocate.
Terrific
I think the review is ridiculous for requiring all parts answered. If I wanted to express more than I answered, I'm more that sure that would I have .
Very professional
I felt guilty joining sodexo as I intended to move to the coast so I should have been more honest with them. The client was extremely difficult, bordering on openly hostile so the senior team didnt stand a chance with them. However Sodexo themselves are very supportive and would recommend anyone joining them
great company
Eksi Yönleri
awful client
İş Kültürü
Your Career is in your own hands
Sodexo offers a lot of opportunities and training in support of their managers, If they ever lose an account the keep staff and reallocate the talent based on needs of the company.
3 weeks paid vacation when you start, health benefits
Employed for 17 plus years
I was employed for seventeen plus years, until Sodexo was notified by contracted account that they will be closing business within sixty days. Final review.
Food service company
Great place to work as long as you have the right boss. Company is big and that can create problems when trying to do things. Many different branches to go to when have questions
İş Kültürü
General manager was a very challenging position
I enjoyed working with the company. But believe that sometime management was very non-supportive, and totally refused to see value in real leadership in well b
Outstanding company, very ethical
Sodexo listens to their employees and managers. It has been a terrific company to work for and I have felt properly paid for my services. I will always recommend Sodexo to anyone.
İş Kültürü
Not a secured place to work
No work life balance n not secured. Workload is too much and expectations are more than the pay. Never know when is your last day or greatest day in sodexo
Stressfull by enjoyable
It lets you learn on your own, there is no structured training or development program for leadership. Being said that, it gives you opportunity to try new ideas. I have learnt a great deal about financials and business development.
Sodexo
Quality organization, appreciate present team.
Enjoy account I work daily.

Great concepts, many times contracts bid a little short for operator to be successful
Team
Eksi Yönleri
Contract management
Have progressively become disillusioned
The company truly has not grown, yet positions are added while others are cut to make room. The ability to be promoted is very disheartening. At a certain point, lateral transfers are not a possibility as the salary restricts hiring. There is a lack of communication of strategic planning and how it affects those required to make our business flourish.
Some good co workers
The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with the good co workers that I had the opportunity to.

It gave me the opportunity to learn the business.
Hiring Process
After completing several layers in hiring process, manager involved in final decision failed to contact this finalist as promised. Highly unprofessional.