Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Grill Cook için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Grill Cook115 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 115 yorum bulundu
15.807 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Just like most of the service industry.
They try to get the most for the least. You end up doing to job of 2 or more people to make ends meet. The was no clear means of advancement.
İş Kültürü
Liked the people I worked with
When I first stared here I enjoyed my work, but as thew years went by I was feeling very unmotivated and not very creative. We tended to cook the same food pretty much every week. I did enjoy who I worked with though. I always felt included and respected.
I love working for Sodexo
Sodexo company has make me realize that I have a passion for cooking. The entire team work together to make the guest feel at home. Management has a great understand towards the staff and guest. Sodexo is a great company to work for and they really cares for there employees wellbeing.
İş Kültürü
Very cheap place to work for
I worked here for 7 years and got 20¢ raised every year and it was the same with each and every one of my coworkers.

If you’re part time you won’t get paid extra for working holidays. They used to give us $50 gift cards for Christmas, then they decided to change it to $25 and then the next year decided not to give us gift cards anymore. If you quit they blacklist you so you can’t work for Sodexo again
İş Kültürü
Nice people liked the job
- The typical day is a 9-14 hour long shift
- I have learned cold prep and I have Learned how to take orders for the patients in their rooms... beside that I haven't learned anything new.

- The management is pretty good at Sodexo

- Every one is really nice at work.

- The hardest part is the doubles and the time I have to get there which for me is 5:30am.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Management is a joke
Management made me responsible for things that were not in my job description. HR is a joke. It was deemed acceptable for my co manager to yell in my face, and no punishment was handed down. If you are thinking of taking on a position at this company, please save yourself some time and pain. Don’t.
İş Kültürü
I am good worker reilable always get a long with my co workers have a postive adduite on evrything i do and sign to do
It's a great company to work in they make sure that they employees are right at every moment ... I am honor to work with sodexo they are close to the best .. i have work alot place and these is my favorite one...
Worst job ever
Loved what I did... Wasn't happy that I was told I was a server and order taker and the grill cook... I ran the front line alone with no help. There wasnt enough time to properly feed the customers in the amount of time the customers are given on break... It was very overwhelming. Was first one in everyday and last one to leave everyday.
Not a good place to work,very Bad Management
The problems that I've seen at sodexo r it's own making, if u like getting along with your coworkers working together as a team,than this is NOT the place for u,the management is un ethical and two faceted,Never apply.
Sodexo is r everywhere
They don't care about there Employees, Period
Slow real slow
Need to Change the food more Same day after day Week after week month after month give the people more to eat and to look at and make them what what to c
4,0
Ehhh
Good place to work. Good benefits. Can grow and transfer. Very strict attendance policy. People are friendly. Helpful too. They have counseling for employees to help with everything in work and personal life.
Good company
I love working for the company they will work and help you in any way they can. I no longer work for them but I would love to be back on their team. They are a great company to work for
Very Stressful.
The child patients were wonderful however the job was stressful with little support from most of management.They have a point system that sucks.They also have terrible employee parking.
4,0
İş Kültürü
Secure income and friendly co-workers until NO support from management
After the 13yrs of working for Sodexo, at Camden County College, I had hoped for more compassion when personal life issues threatened to interfere with my work. Unfortunately, NO compassion or the assistance I was promised I’d get, was given to alleviate the stress and daily harassment I was subjected to when a particular person was given a temporary management position and instead of being supportive, launched a personal campaign to not only make working my daily schedule feel I was in an extremely hostile environment (nonstop slanderous accusations, demeaning my character and belittling my work ethics to name a few) but exaggerated lies and falsifying documentation in order to ensure my termination would be eminent. I had hoped having tenure with the corporation would offer some type of assistance on my behalf but sadly due to my location being a small portion of a large company resulted in flat out ignorance on the part of anyone at the corporate level and it felt I was easier to get rid of than it would’ve been to assist me in stopping the treatment I was exposed to(especially if it marred the image the corporation projected to the public). Even being Union Backed got me no assistance after filing several grievances prior to and following my (expedited) termination. A thirteen year, free of incident record I worked hard to maintain so I could feel proud of myself for the accomplishing what not many were able to do was destroyed in a matter of weeks and even today, three years later, I am effected by the negative remarks and image being terminated tends to imply when considering - daha fazla
Artı Yönleri
Set schedule, decent benefits, provided uniforms, pleasant coworkers
Eksi Yönleri
Poor management, no corporate involvement, no union support.
I reviewed as a 2
I feel that the manager has his picks on how he pays certain people that start working some he pays way more than the people's that's been working there for many years no they don't have no more experience than they yes I asked them and they tell.
Its an ok job
Typical day is pretty busy we were serving atleast 3500 plus at the location i was at...i learned how to prep how to keep up with food production how to log food temps properly and what proper temps were for hot/cold food...management was ok certain guys had certain not so good agendas...the culture was a team theme...hardest part was keeping up some days with so many students being served....the most enjoyabble part was the smiles from satisfied customers
İş Kültürü
The workplace was fine. Some of the people that worked there wasnt that great. Management was ok not great.
My review of sodexo overall is ok. One thing was with management and how they handled things. It could of been a better experience if they hired good people.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunch, work schedule and working with some of the people.
Shorts breaks
Still inslaved
The manager is beyond reach they will tell you to do something that you both know is against the rules and will act like they dont know what's going on.The manager are not managed at all they do what they want.
İş Kültürü
Hard working and fast moving but it great when you working with fun people.
A normal day would be walking into work with a long line of hungry customers all the out the door. I learned to never panic when i see so many people and tickets to do at the same time and jus do it one at a time. Thats the only hard part about the job though. The best part is when we're slow..
Staff gets free lunch
Get a 15 and 30min break
İş Kültürü
working on the grill was fun,
working on the grill was fun because you were making the food right in front of them and were able to talk with them letting me know what they expect or how they would like it done
İş Kültürü
They don't care about you.
You can work hard and you can work harder but you won't be anything of meaning there's a line of people waiting to get in but yet you find your self working understaffed and no tools to make it better. Management sucks but give no chances of moving up pay is good for starting out of jumping from jobs.
Free lunch.
Eksi Yönleri
No reasonable raises managers always rate low on reviews. No advancing, horrible moral.