Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Host/Hostess için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 49 yorum bulundu
15.583 yoruma gözat
not interested
a job is a job..... patients and nurses can be rude.... some of them are really nice...poor management... horrible parking.... treated bad and overworked when short staffed
İş Kültürü
Horrible place to work at and horrible company to work for
Being a Hostess at Huntersville Oaks was a horrible experience, we were always under staff, both CNA and Hostess. the reason we were always under staff is that people would apply and start working and the manager would lie and give them BS excuses. trying to fill up spots in which you did not apply for to make it seem like they are fully staffed The manager is very unorganized The manager is very rude and doesn't like to help others out. I don't recommend this place to no one to work at. They don't treat the patients well they feed them the same meals every other day. I dont recommend this nursing home to no family that love their family or elderly folks and dont recommend it to a CNa BECAUSE THEY DONT HELP YOU OUT THEY WILL WORK YOU TO DEAF AND I DON'T RECOMEND TO BE A HOSTTEE BECAUSE SODEXO COMPANY IS FULLY OF BS AND LIES FROM THE BIG HIGHER BOSS TO YOUR SITE MANAGER THEY HELP EACH OTHER OUT NO ONE ELSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT NOTHING THAT IS A FACT!!!! lucky i gave them 1 star they dont deserve none at all
Encouraging Workplace
An encouraging environment that is well-paced, with a outgoing team that makes sure tasks are completed and in the correct manner. Management is professional and held well.
İş Kültürü
lounge host- glasgow airport upperdeck lounge
the hours were unsociable & difficult for me to get in , i learned about health and safety , food hygiene and alot more , you were told to get a trolley and go clean tables your whole shift which kinda got boring and you felt bad interuptting people's conversations , i enjoyed it as it was at the airport but i was getting put on shifts that wasn't on my contract and i was getting stressed , i wouldn't work for the company again !
Very good company
I was love to work for Sodexo. Greet places for work. I was working on Heathrow airport, Terminal 2. Everyone was friendly. Greet places for work. I was enjoying there.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
work place
I start my day at 8 o'clock in morning..

I clean the kitchen

,then I set up the breakfast.

around 8:30 I take the menu orders for lunch and dinner.
nothingi wound
allways short pay
İş Kültürü
Garbage place to work would not recommend to my worst enemy
Company wrote me up when I took a day off because I was in a car crash the night before had well over 325.6 hrs of sick time was the last straw for that place should have left when passed over for a supervisor spot
Free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
Management, dosen't know how to appreciate good employees
Hostess
Poor management, was told I was doing a certain amount of hours a week, which I wanted and then after training told 7 days in a row? Administrator left when I first started so had no clue who to talk to?
No proper uniform, and no oven gloves? So everyone’s burning themselves!

And there constantly ringing you because of short staffed a lot.
Not good
İş Kültürü
Cant believe i lasted so long in this company
Too much favoritism ..lack in advancement..get constantly disrespected by management..no communication with management.. however get paid for vacation thats the only good thing about company.
Pro vacation paid
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of communication and no advancement with company
loved working there
I would place patient orders in the system for breakfast, lunch and dinner. i would make patient takes. i would take them to their hospital rooms and go back a few hours later and get there trays.
Fast paced
Fast paced with walking almost the entire 12 hrs of your shift. Because of the hours there is no balance between work and home. Point system is very strict with hardly any wiggle room for absences but management will try to qork with you on your schedule
Free breakfast and lunch
12 hr shifts
Terrible
Horrible place to work , managers are terrible and are happy for a bullying atmosphere to be in place. Happy to lie about staff and have one rule for one person then a different rule for another person. They are happy to blame the clients for any problems although Sodexo are the cause of the problems. Lie about incentives , eg offering £100 to refer a friend for employment. Never receiving the £100 promised.
Free lunches
tedious
inconvenient hours as you are up at 3 AM for your shifts, long days, poor management, internal politics take over,
either too busy in summer or too quiet in winter
Overall decent job
Work days were long. We usually work 12 hours. Coworkers were very rude, and management did very little to fix that issue. Being able to go see patients when we served them was very nice,
good hours, food discount
below average management
Sucked
I have never worked so hard in my life and been so disrespected and passed over. They use you and never let you do what you were hired for. They just push every body to trayline. The supervisors are just there to make sure you loss your bonus or your job.
You get paid
Management sucks
Unfriendly
The boss was always after me when I first started there. He had thought I had special needs because I would talk with the students and workers that had special needs. Always yelled at me for going above and beyond my job.
Free meals
Horrible managers
İş Kültürü
Too much work just to get hired
Takes a month to get hired. And if you take a leave its hard to even contact them due to the fact its all email and HR only works Mon-Fri. They demand you pretty much throw your life away.
İş Kültürü
Nice co workers, but bad management
I was hired by a really sweet manager and promised certain shifts. 630a-300p. Different days a week and every other weekend off.
That was perfect. Then she was let go and new manager who had no personality changed my schedule without ever asking me. Then I worked 4 weekends in a row.

I didn't mind working 1030a-7 but felt she should have asked since I had been working early shift for 8 mos.

We did get free food and the food was good.

I liked the work and the patients.
Free food
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks. Sometimes your lunch would be cut short if a new patient checked in.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced, fun work environment
This company provides uniforms and gives employees training on what needs to be done to keep both patients and personnel happy. I was able to glean knowledge of healthcare priorities when it comes to diet and also learn about the inter workings of food services.
Artı Yönleri
Patients and their stories!
Not enough work hours.
All about the patients
Fast paced job, usually finish before shift end. “Patients always right” when in reality, they be lying and we still got blamed for their lies. Workers all got along, no drama, very friendly. To say we worked in a hospital, the pay wasn’t good, easily could have became sick and the pay wasn’t worth it.
Benefits, discounts
Low pay
Stressless job
This job was more like a short routine added onto my day that gave me the chance to work with a diverse group of people and service those who need it most.