Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Housekeeper için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Housekeeper320 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 320 yorum bulundu
16.269 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Cleaning common areas, patients rooms, discharge rooms, high dust, low dust halls, spot clean any spills in common areas on floors and walls.
I learned that if you stay on top of your cleaning areas you are able to complete tasks in a timely manner, and be able to help out in other areas as needed. Management was hard but fair in most cases, although, they did hold employees who worked hard to higher standard than employees who did just enough to get by. Biases, Interacting with patients and staff, and knowing I did my job above and beyond what was required.
İş Kültürü
The job itself wasn’t bad but the people you work with are horrible, snobby, and rude. Management is a joke, can’t talk with them about anything because the entire crew will hear about it! Favoritism is extremely shown, if you don’t kiss butt and talk drama with the managers then you are the one being talked about and given the cold shoulder. Certain crew members are cry babies and since they are the “favorites” they get away with doing the bare minimum. If the managers were there to be a boss and not to try and be friends with everyone, or to talk drama with co workers, then it would be a better environment.
İş Kültürü
Terrible place to work! was told every other weekend off! Then put you in for 4 ! switch your shifts without telling you ! Wouldn’t allow shifts to be switched unless it was something they needed from you. Worked 2 months at covid assessment center one employee put in complaint we stayed out of it no investigation nothing came in and walked him and 3 of out very unfair situation if your not butt kissing your gone after putting your life on the line through COVID
Wage
Eksi Yönleri
Terrible shifts, talking rudely to u unless you can pick up
İş Kültürü
I had a 2 shift so was good for me.some of my team workers were nice to work with. Lot of overtime some union people were lazy and complain all the time.
My schedule
Not enough supplies
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
NothingI love working with this company this company is the only company that Out was satisfied with this company the only company that you can transfer it and still have the same pay this is one of the best company I’ve ever worked for out of my 50 years people have different opinions but this is my first and I’m sticking with it
Yrs
İş Kültürü
I work in XRay department of the hospital cleaning up the room have to do your work at a fast pace because you have patients coming and The managers were great to work with
Work with great people
Less pay
İş Kültürü
The assistant manager and supervisor is the only reason it’s worth coming in every day General manager work feel like a slave can’t pay you what your worth the uniforms are extremely too thick and uncomfortable always understaffed
Artı Yönleri
They will give you hours
Eksi Yönleri
No money to be made it’s low pay
İş Kültürü
The workplace is a complete gong show, the team leader kept us waiting in the lobby for so long management had to call her. They lie right to your face and do nothing about it. They do not care about your mental health or well being. They expect you to just focus on the needs of the hospital. Overall not looking forward to my second day tomorrow.
Money is decent
Eksi Yönleri
Don’t know where to start.
The job itself;
It's cleaning, as long as you do the job to the minimum it's easy. Though with the already problematic atmosphere of the health industry, there are a lot of factors that lodge a wrench in it. Not all nurses/other staff respect you, patients can move across the hall one day and then back a few days later(adding more work for you). If the previous worker stationed there cleaned more lax than you, that once again adds more work for you. Supplies aren't always available, the linen area is lacking extremely with the amount of staff that is out in the hospital(which even then is still short). Management will tell you that they will notify you when cloths or mops are available only not to(This has happened on numerous occasions)

If you don't have a posting, things get even more hectic. There will be practically no consistency of where you're sent and when(sometimes even if you do have a posting, there is always a possibility to be moved, because of how short staffed this location is).

The management;

The job seems to be a revolving door, people leaving in fits and newcomers coming almost every other week. There is a reason for this. There's an overall impression from the managers that you are a cleaner and that's it. It's very unlikely that when someone calls in sick, that the position will be filled by someone else if there are already workers on the floor. There's a short of staff but it doesn't seem that the managers have an idea of where people are needed. This short of staff coupled with a high turnaround rate you would think then that the management would
 - daha fazla
Artı Yönleri
Good-ish wage, some good co-workers, if you get a decent posting with decent people the overall job is managable
Eksi Yönleri
apathetic management, almost daily asks to extend shift or pick up more, managment don't seem to communicate with eachother(leading to important info not being shared), emotionally taxing at times, physically demanding(especially if you care)
İş Kültürü
Everyone there was very nice and made me feel included. I put in my work and I kept getting congratulated for my hard work. They paid me decently and i would recommend this job to other people.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced, requires high attention to detail while working around patients in a hospital. Definitely team-work oriented with lots of training provided.
İş Kültürü
I enjoy doing what I do. I've been doing housekeeping for well over 30 years.I enjoy working around people.Some who appreciate what I do and respect what I do.
İş Kültürü
It’s been a good learning experience so far and my co workers are always willing to help and make sure that we completely finish our jobs and everything is fine
İş Kültürü
No break room should be with out running water to wash dishes. No one that doesn't speak English should be allowed to be training to anyone that don't understand what's being said.
Artı Yönleri
HR dose help best they can.
Putting workers at risk.
İş Kültürü
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people who I work with. They are willing to help out and do the most they can. Management on the other hand I hardly see working night shift. Also they are Somewhat understanding.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great place to work. Good staffing nice co-workers .. Be sure your on time and ready to work. Keep a positive attitude you will love the Sodexo crew.
İş Kültürü
Working with sodexo has been a great experience. I would recommend others to work here. The staff and co workers are great people. The job is good lots to learn and not difficult by no means. 5 stars by me.
İş Kültürü
The people in health care won’t stay healthy if they don’t work together. People need to be compensated better and thus having work delegated better with more willing workers.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for but the management wasn't good, alot of favoritism in the work place. Other co workers got alot of overtime and I didn't, and when I asked the management about that, I was told it goes by seniorty, and I wasn't happy with their answer, especially when it's not Union
İş Kültürü
Definitely work again here the staff was excellent down to earth personal the learning experience was 100 percent achieving really respectful loving staff I'm thankful for the opportunity
İş Kültürü
Sodexo management is the worst i ever seen very unprofessional treat there employee very poorly.not properly trained in professional manner has very high turn over rate due over work mistreat the housekeeping hospital staff are very unprofessional as well there quick complain to our management but management wont defend us