Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Human Resources Manager için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 26 yorum bulundu
14.829 yoruma gözat
Needs a little adjusting
Good place to work just needs Better pay and more opportunity to advance. Maybe more training and cross training in different departments to be able to help when in need
İş Kültürü
Good
The company has great benefits and the ability to grow its associates. There are many different avenues to expand your own personal goals within the company.
İş Kültürü
Enjoy working as a big family
Teamwork is strong in Sodexo, where all problems can be discussed with our superior without fear. Two ways communication is being practised and our welfare is taken care of.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Don't even think about it
You do not want to work here! They have gone through 6 managers in the last year. The GM publicly scolds his managers and he doesn't know how to communicate. Corporate promises support, but does not provide it. However, the front line employees are hard working and dedicated.
Decent pay for managers
Eksi Yönleri
Poor leadership, terrible office atmosphere
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a work hard, play hard environment. They take pride in good work/life balance. It is a large company that is constantly improving its offerings in effort to give the best to its customers.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Good company for advancement
Overall a good company to work for. Advancement opportunities from within. Mentor ship availability and employee oriented culture.
Very diverse and multicultural.
İş Kültürü
Good Company To Work For.
Good Company to Work For and grow with. Lots of opportunity to relocate if interested.

Likes to promote from within. Good Diversity and Inclusion Programs.
Sodexo
Sodexo is a great company but some employees should not be in the there positions. In one particular location Sodexo Phoenix Children Hospital Sodexo doesn't follow all corporate policies.
Artı Yönleri
Company is great is just some people should not have certain position
Eksi Yönleri
Managers need to be better trained
2,0
İş Kültürü
Low pay, good work/lfe balance
Pay is geared towards inexperienced management. However work/life balance was good. Cost of benefits was very high. Great company for first time managers.
work-life balance
compensation and benefits
Payroll
On-boarding and Payroll manager, created job fairs in veriest job site locations. Viewed and chose the most qualified applicant for the position. Did the on-boarding and I'9's etc.
Decent place to work
I've been worked at Sodexo for several months now, training has been great, and learning Sodexo systems is a little trying at times. I've found upper management all to willing to help out and answer questions and address concerns on the spot. As the In-Unit HR Manager, my day is filled with sorting through performance issues, recruiting, interviewing and onboarding. I definitely enjoy my job and working for Sodexo. One of the things which really attracted me to Sodexo was the policies and programs surrounding diversity and inclusion, opportunities for advancement abound, although you do have to pursue the opportunities which present themselves.
Artı Yönleri
Fast pace, not a lot of down time, very interesting employees
Eksi Yönleri
There really aren't any cons, its a job, that pays my bills
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
16 Ocak 2017
I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your work so far and that you have found advancement opportunities and D&I programs to fit your needs. You're exactly right that it's up to employee initiative to pursue new opportunities as they arise. I hope that you will be able to find new roles and continue to grow with us. - Autumn A., Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
İş Kültürü
Great place to invest knowledge
* Offered consultative advice and direction
* Opportunities to move up within the company

* World-wide and respected employer

* Offers numerous opportunity to bring change
Great place
Good place to advance your career in multiple career areas with global opportunities. Great place and enjoy the atmosphere.
Diversified company
Sodexo is a worldwide company, with every location and contract unique. I would not expect all locations to be similar or warrant a similar rating.
Artı Yönleri
Global company, with diversified opportunities.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Great people to work with.
The starting compensation is comparable to other companies; however, increases minimal if at all. Benefits are expensive.
Facility Mangement
Recruitment was major part of key role . without support of consulting and individual arrangement typical work.

completing regular task requirement given my client. solving industrial relation issues with statuary complain.

excellent management with basic ethic and formal business
2,0
No room for advancement
Good place to start and then leave.

Very little training and expectations are high.

Ok if you can't get a job anywhere else.
1,0
Dont do it
Please find a different company to gain employment. Wages low, work demands high. Unrealistic expectations based on the lack of support and politics.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work; flexibility is valued; my opinion matters and my contributions are recognized.
A typical day at work can be up to 12 hours depending on whether I have to travel or not. I have a collaborative team behind me, a great boss and supportive overall leadership.

Most enjoyable part of my job is when I get a genuine thank you from the team I support; they have a lot on their plate and when they find time to share it makes it all worthwhile.
Worklife balance
İş Kültürü
Very enjoyable company to work for. Has been great on my work life balance.
A great experience
My knowledge and skills was expanded a great deal in working with this company. I enjoyed working and learning about individuals with different nationalities and skills. I enjoyed most of the co-workers.
educational
Eksi Yönleri
did not enjoy management that well