Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Kitchen Manager için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Kitchen Manager24 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 24 yorum bulundu
15.838 yoruma gözat
Fun and challenging
This job definitely has its challenges. The food prep and interaction with the students is the best part. The seemingly endless and redundant paperwork is the worst. The job could be better with some more positive feedback from management. Most of the time I only hear from my boss when I mess up.
İş Kültürü
Large company with potential for growth.
Sodexo is a large multinational company with great potential to be able to grow professionally. They hold contracts with several companies to provide food services to their customers, so jobs can be transferred.
Fun workplace
Productive and fun workplace like serving children heathy food and making them happy I love to see smiling faces on the children while they are eating lunch that I have prepared for them. The hardest part of my job is to tell a child that they don't have enough money when it lunch time at school but we do offer them cheese sandwich and milk so they don't go hungry.
Fun place to work
I loved the job and most of the co workers. I advanced rapidly. I was saddened when we lost the contract and another company took over
I would definitely return to sodexo
Free lunches
Short beeaks
Worst job ive ever had.
Click staff. Managers dont lead by example, breaking every h&s and hygiene rule in the book. I felt victimised and belittled. AVOID AT ALL COSTS .. I WOULDNT LET MY DOG QORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Friendly environment
I love my job. Some days can be stressful and some days can be fun. The students and staff are the reason I come to work everyday. I love cooking so this is a great job for me. My employees and students are very friendly. I love seeing the smile on the kids faces everyday.
İş Kültürü
I love working at the schools and the children but I need something year round.
Typical day at work is preparing , serving, register for breakfast and lunch. Prepare deposit, order groceries, prep daily food. Monthly inventory. The hardest part of my job is dealing with my FSM who doesn't know how to communicate. I have learned food safety, inventory, and commodities.
Weekends, evenings, holidays off
Eksi Yönleri
summers off and no unemployment
Not professional
Did not like the company or some of their policies. Not professional, everyone of my employees felt over worked and under paid for everything we did. I don't recommend to anyone.
great
Great company to work for. I was hired as a cook 1 and with in three month was promoted to a kitchen manager and was running my own kitchen. They listen to you and are willing to work with what you need. I only left because an hour drive is too far when you're a single mom
Great place to Work
If you have Children this is a Job for you...your at work while you’re children are at school. When they are on school breaks you also get to Enjoy your days off with your children!!
Great Team, Horrible Manager
My Manager was a legitimate chauvinist, and very disrespectful. Not one day would go by that I wasn't insulted for something, many times he fabricated such things to insult.
Free Lunch, Team Members
Constant disrespectful criticism
İş Kültürü
good
it was a good place to work at, everything was fun. some of the managers were hard on you but other than that it was cool. I really liked the school I was at.
College Love
Sodexo was a great place as an up and coming teen in the workforce, You are surrounded by like minded individuals and those whom you see on a daily. This organization could benefit if it offered more incentive for employees.
N/A
Eksi Yönleri
Limited no-breaks, no compensation packages
İş Kültürü
good
Over all a good company. Like most corporations has its ups and downs. Had a good boss. Had a 3 shift rotation worked all three. proud of my time at sodexo.
Sodexo summary
Maintained all paperwork for Oklahoma Health Department, prepared resident banquets, checking on daily production, ordering, inventory and menu development.
İş Kültürü
Not a good job for a main income
This is a great job for a stay at home mom who is bored or a retired person who wants something to do. It is not suitable for a main source of income.
Artı Yönleri
The job coincided with the school year so daycare isn't needed
Eksi Yönleri
the job isn't year round so there are Huge gaps in pay
good company
this is a good company to work with if its your 1st job or make even your last. but this company promotes no growth. its not what ill want to do for years to come.
great company
not enough growth
Nice to work with kids
This is a great place to work for if you have a kid on school. You get to be home when they are. The work is pretty easy but way to much paperwork involved. You don't get any benefits or full time. The pay is okay and no room for advancement
Great work schedule
Not full time
wpounmderful palce
great place to work. fun working and teaching children how to excel in gymnastics and how to succeed in all that they do. The teaching was not just toward gym but also toward self worth and respect.
fun place
fun ppl nice job great staff loved to work there would like to go back if i had the chance to good food real nice place always on time great students fun enviorment teachers great
İş Kültürü
Productive and fun place to be.
Very nice experience. It was very nice meeting new people. Learning more about different and healthy foods. Having a nice boss. It was a very good place to work.