Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Lead Cashier için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Lead Cashier31 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 31 yorum bulundu
16.148 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
It’s a good job to have it’s just the management isn’t too helpful when it comes to people and their concerns. Other than that it’s a great experience. Just don’t be late to work they have a point system
● Work-life balance
I always been a team player. Try my best . Enjoy working my follow associates. and customers always comes first.

● Pay & benefits

They are good.

● Job security and advancement

Always willing to learn!

● Management

I have a good relationship all the mangers worked with.

● Culture

Sodexo celebrate different culture . The really enjoy it

● Overall

Worked at four accounts Nortel Ericsson, JCPennies,and last Fritolay. Learned alot from all these accounts. Met some interesting people. . I always been team player. Always helped out when needed like we short staff or event going on. I will to my best. I know not perfect. Working has a cashier try get know my customers. Always try be helpful to them
1,0
İş Kültürü
I like the people I work with. I guess that’s why I been here a king time. But Sodexo doesn’t appreciates their employees. It’s sad that I gave up 13 years of my life too this company. And I’m only 14.80
İş Kültürü
Serving customers as they entered the serving areas,
stocking shelves when the product was low,

Cleaning areas as they got messy

counting our cash for the paperwork at the end of shift.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Nothing good to say about this company, but met some friends along the way that made it fun, I have moved on to a better much better company. No more
Meeting alot of good employees at Blue Cross
Too Much Micro Management and favoritism
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
It was a pleasure working there the management was great the coworkers were good and the food was excellent. I enjoyed my time there and maybe I will go back one day.
2,0
İş Kültürü
I like the job for what it is but its like we can never when with these people. They're always complaining about what the next worker is doing and can barely keep up with their own task. Also the constant customer complaints about pricing kills. You just need the right set of people on your team for this operation to be smooth.
Artı Yönleri
free lunch, paid holidays, and other benefits
İş Kültürü
My experience with Sodexo has been amazing so far. I am going on a year as the senior cashier at an account in the downtown Saint Paul area. I believe that management plays a big part in the contracted food industry. Luckily the management at my location is amazing. Because of that our team is awesome. We are a very strong group and get things done. We joke around, are laid back but we work hard. Dish washer is out? My GM steps in. We all get our hands dirty and I respect that so much. Our account is successful because our team is successful.
Artı Yönleri
Great staff, great hours, good pay, PTO, sick time, free meals, OT available
Eksi Yönleri
I love my location, I can't complain.
İş Kültürü
Had a great experience and learned many new skills. The management was great and caring, the environment was a caring growing environment. Day could get stressful due to lack of enough employees. Learned to prioritize and be prepared to put in those extra hours because it was require in my job and the overtime was worth it.
Good job skills
Stressful
İş Kültürü
Customer service always a top priority for the company, at times can be challenging to please demanding customers, but management has always provided with quality training.
İş Kültürü
I love the event experience.
I help in making sure all workers are signed in and have proper

credentials

I get a chance to meet and greet new clients and personnel

I help in the process of handling cash drops and deposit during

events.

The management team is very helpful

There is several different cultures that I meet.
Artı Yönleri
Get to see how the event scenery is displayed before the event.
good company to work for feed 60 to 70 kids every day

clean place to work

taking care of the children

getting everything ready in the time alloted

good management personal
free lunchs
no health care
İş Kültürü
A Typical day at my job in the Metabolic research lab
At Shriner Hospital is great , good team work Excellent

Management , there no hardest part of this job ,

Just being precise with numbers
Artı Yönleri
free lunches and friendly people
nothing
İş Kültürü
It has been such an inspirational and exciting journey so far. the limit ibn advancement is endless and the production and consideration of the staff and employees are exceptional. Wouldnt have it either way.
İş Kültürü
its was a slow job it got busy at time's but for the most part it was pretty smooth. i cant say nothing bad abot this job other thin the breaks are to long.
Artı Yönleri
i learned a lot that i can use on my next job.
Eksi Yönleri
thee breaks where to long
İş Kültürü
The hours are very convenient. One major issue, is that the employees do not work in the summer time and we are not eligible for unemployment during that period.
İş Kültürü
I love working for this company . The Pros management is always there to help you succeed. I have no cons with this company
Great Management team
İş Kültürü
Cashier duties included daily customer account payments, deposits, reports, and monthly audits. Other duties included kitchen breakfast and lunch preparation, service, and forecasting.
I learned how to work as a team to complete tasks in a fast paced kitchen on time. The most challenging part of the job was being on my feet for long hours. The things I enjoyed most were the people I worked with and the kids I was able to serve and get to know.
İş Kültürü
Loved working here and loved the people I worked for and with on a daily basis. Was able to use my skills on a daily basis and learn some new things as well.
hours
short breaks
İş Kültürü
Work was good for me on the daily basis. Met wonderful people outside the work environment. Management was OK, I learned a lot from the managers and their work ethics! The hardest part of the job was budget cutting as a whole, we lost some employers and lost hours, which made more work assigned and a lot of things disappointing.
İş Kültürü
My job duties were to set up my station everyday and make sure everything was nice and neat. I provided excellent customer service to incoming guests. I balanced my cash drawer and completed cash and credit card transactions. I learned how to run a small cafe. My managers didn't really interact with the staff but they were very stern on what they wanted and how they wanted it done. My Co-worker was very eager to learn and a excellent team player. The hardest part of my job was to keep track of inventory from the days I was off. The most enjoyable part of my job was being to handle customer's concerns or complaints.
Artı Yönleri
This company was flexible with scheduling.
Eksi Yönleri
Unable to communicate with management in a timely fashion.