Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Patient Transporter için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 12 yorum bulundu
16.261 yoruma gözat
4,0
İş Kültürü
I enjoy working here. I love helping people. The management works with you to the best of their ability. Everyone respects each other and gets along fine.
İş Kültürü
Great company meet new people It is serval opportunities for advancement. Job security. Safe fun,loving work environment ,team work is always implemented
1,0
İş Kültürü
Transporting patients can be very fulfilling and they're the people that I do this job for. My biggest problem with working for this company is the general manager at our location. This is one person that EVERYBODY in transport has a problem with. She has no business being in the position that she's in. She's a terrible leader and talks to all of us with a condescending tone every single day. What really got me was that she made some mistakes scheduling me against my availability but still docked points off me even though it was HER mistake. I was threatened with termination for my attendance because I had to call off on the days SHE made the mistake of scheduling me on. These are days that she knew I worked my other job. We're not treated with respect by her at all. It's just all very ridiculous what we have to deal with at work when we do our job and we do it to the best of our abilities but we're always understaffed because our GM doesn't want to schedule more people on days and that is severely affecting the patient flow of the hospital. Nobody wants to stay longer than they need to when dealing with all of this so this is why transporters come and go. We're not treated with any kind of respect by our GM and there's no morale. This is something that NEEDS to be looked into.
İş Kültürü
Did not work there long but the business structure as well as the management leadership were both sound. Could use a little bit more of a Polish to the professionallism the existing employees present in front of patients and other guests.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
4,0
Get your patients safely from point A to B
If there were no patients you sit around and wait (rare)

Time management is key as you were timed per patient per hour

If you don’t have satisfactory times you will be reprimanded
Hospital job security
Eksi Yönleri
Reprimanded for not moving fast enough
1,0
İş Kültürü
Perhaps it is that I am working in a hospital that devalues Sodexo employees. We are not apart of the hospital so we are treated as second class and are not allowed to be apart of the union. My experience has been a life lesson that I need to change jobs.
Eksi Yönleri
short or no breaks, worked to the bone, everyone thinks they are your manager, HR is no help
İş Kültürü
Everyone at the company is friendly and helpful when you need it, they allowed me to learn at a fast pace and were able to get me on a shift that helped with my sleeping schedule. Management can be a bit petty about little things but that's due to the individual person, not a representation of the company as a whole. The hardest part of the job is being a third party vendor working in a hospital with rude nurses, and not being able to do anything about the rude nurses.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Rude people at the facility
İş Kültürü
Service patients room, assist co-workers with discharged rooms, service patients and staff needs, Transport patient to and from destination.
İş Kültürü
I learned how to work well with others. I moved up in this company very quickly and learned a lot while I moved up. GREAT benefits.
Artı Yönleri
Always made employees feel comfortable
Eksi Yönleri
Plant had lay-offs too frequently, made big changes that caused the plant to close down permenantly.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my time and experience with Sodexo. Always uplifting and positive. I learned about team work and accountability. The job could be strenuous at times with the transporting of patients in their hospital beds. But I was honored to be apart of each moment and day that I worked with sodexo.
positivity
n/a
İş Kültürü
A very up paced job with great management at staff never a slow day great with meeting new people and cultures
3,0
İş Kültürü
Could be better. Great co-workers and good supervisors. Continue to gets stricter as time goes by.
good supervisors
management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: