Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Shift Leader için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Shift Leader17 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 17 yorum bulundu
15.976 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
NA, The company was okay, the people, the management. I don't really have any complaints. Everything was fine. It was a lot of hours but the leadership was good.
İş Kültürü
I was working for Sodexho located at Millikin University. I learned how to prepare food, proper cleaning techniques, and how to mulit-task. This was my very first job and I enjoyed every minute of it.
İş Kültürü
Management does not have a clue in what rhey are doing, they never have concrete answers for their employees. Is a fast peace environment with lots of pressure specially from the client and your own managers. Less pay compared with other competitors bear by, management does not back up your safety or ideas, instead they make fun of you or tell you that the client is always right regardless of whatever decision they make. Regular employees are very friendly and outgoing, but we are all in the same boat and think the same about management,
Artı Yönleri
Good vibes from employees, good benefits.
Eksi Yönleri
Management needs to improve from GM to supervisors.
İş Kültürü
Though many of the students that come through have a spectacular level of apathy, the management staff really do care about serving quality food for the students.
Free food, convenient
Eksi Yönleri
Many student workers were apathetic
1,0
İş Kültürü
It was like a warehouse attitude in a hospital setting.3 shifts,2nd bunch of slackers/pass it on to someone else while go sit in locker room playing on phones/walking halls back and forth to kill time.Employees snooping thru supervisor reports,and spreading gossip.Dealt with two 2nd shift supervisors that were as ignorant,pompous know it alls(besides how to lead a crew to work FULL 8 hrs!!)Employee coming in 2-4 hrs after shift "snooping" for info numerous complaints of work undone/calls not answered/(Oh,I forgot about that..) Dept. supervisor incompetent,tardy,WEAK almost do nothing besides reports that no one working overtime.2nd shift super lying,full of it corners cut on policies/procedures all over/every day.Was an experience to work forI'm glad I'm thru with!!!!! What a shame to work for such a good place,yet contracted by this company-just a disappointing joke...If offered to "lead"pass or find out the truth of what I reported from experience!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
In my position with this company, I am located on a college campus. I meet so many new people every day ranging all ages and interests. This job doesn't provide only a work opportunity but an opportunity to build people skills and engage in interaction ever single day.
2,0
İş Kültürü
diet check patient's meals, set up stations, set up & quickly assemble meals with correct portions, serve all meals to designate unit, nutrition screen all patient's diets and take meal order, ensure patients satisfaction.
İş Kültürü
it was a great experience, I mean some of the managers were only there to get paid not really caring about the business itself but overall great job .
hours
pay
İş Kültürü
I love working here been here 10 years good opportunity for advancement and job security is great many opprotunitys and a variety of jobs are available
İş Kültürü
Because the eatery is on a college campus we get a steady flow of people all throughout the day, but when certain times roll around like 2PM or 8PM large amount of hungry students are just pouring in. But with such hard working coworkers the job gets done people are served at a timely manner and everyone is happy.
İş Kültürü
it a great company to work for,with great benefits. an they work with you to move forward in the company! staff is great friendly to work with management is great an we also have 401k plans.
İş Kültürü
Set up. Support Supervisor. Hands-on and proactive in getting Team members motivated. Teaching Team Members by doing. Leading and inspiring other members.
Friendly and professional interaction with customers.

Cashiering: Cash-handling.

Greeting Customers.

Providing excellent service and incorporating interpersonal skills.
İş Kültürü
Work is very fast paced. Strong team with a no nonsense attitude.
Free meals
Eksi Yönleri
Work shifts usually only last about four hours.
İş Kültürü
Working for Sodexo has been a great experience. It helped me grow in to what I am now.
İş Kültürü
the job was cool and employees were nice - i was a leader in the stockroom
the work experience
n/a
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working for Sodexo due to many diverse areas of learning new things and their values and standards that they set within the company. And the room for opportunities of moving up the ladder within the company, and hands on training and learning tools, and how they kept you up to date with products and there team members and always friendly ethics.

The training that offered on the various machines and the up to date on proper procedures when certain things occur within your work ie...harrassments or misconduct etc.

I enjoyed moving within the atmosphere and being able to either help the client or the various teachers out within the work place. It was a fast paced atmosphere so there was never a dull moment.

I liked intermingling with my co-workers joining as a team. There were times when we wouldn't know about meetings that were to go on for the day but we always seemed to gather together and pull it together with awesome results no matter what.

I enjoyed the teachers and the principals and how they were always nice and always spoke.
Artı Yönleri
the benefits that the company offered, training, and room for advancement.
n/a
2,0
I do not recommend working for the Gonzaga Branch in Spokane
good benifits
Eksi Yönleri
bad management, poor pay for longterm employees, no room to advance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: