SSP

Tüm 590 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
5,0
CDP Chef (Güncel Çalışan) –  Airport24 Ocak 2020
A great company which are worldwide.Its a different experience from where I was before.Imhave 42 years of experience and its time for me to reach my final goal as a Head chef or executive chef.
Overworked & Underpaid. Dyer Management
Barmaid (Eski Çalışan) –  Beer House23 Ocak 2020
SSP is a huge company that treats employees like numbers & pays minimum wage. Management at SSP norwich train station specifically are intimidating and take pleasure in bullying staff into shifts/tasks. Constantly patronised by the management team and treated poorly. The company is controlling, for example hair colours have to be natural looking, no nail varnish, hair tied up, minimal makeup, no piercings, no jewellery oh the list goes on. Absolutely awful place to work - and this was the overall feeling throughout all SSP units (marks and Spencer’s, the beer house, Starbucks & uppercrust). Don’t bother, will only delay you in finding a job you will actually enjoy.
Artı Yönleri
No benefits until 16 weeks on the job.
Eksi Yönleri
Overworked &. Underpaid
Environnement de travail
CDD Saisonnier - Hôte de caisse (Eski Çalışan) –  Paris (75)22 Ocak 2020
Je ne vois pas d’évolution possible dans cette entreprise
Divertido
policia estatal (Eski Çalışan) –  Cuernavaca, Mor.21 Ocak 2020
No recomendable el trabajo es muy estresante
Ocupa mucho tiempo
2,0
Poor management / benefits
HR (Eski Çalışan) –  Birmingham, West Midlands16 Ocak 2020
Manager’s have favourites and you’re only offered support if they like you. Benefits are awful, no sick pay for employee’s until they have 2 years service and even then it’s only 2 weeks. Behaviour towards colleagues is unprofessional. Management discuss other team member’s performance amongst others team members. Overall not a nice place to work.
İş Kültürü
The various restaurants options they provide for passengers and airport staff.
Purchasing Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  Jamaica, NY12 Ocak 2020
Know your worth, no one else will. I
Was with this cooperation for over 9 years. See a lot of people come and go, never thought I wouldn’t make it a decade. Very self centered Human resource management. Was suspended and terminated before I was evaluated.
Mickey Mouse
Fast Food Worker (Eski Çalışan) –  Edinburgh Airport7 Ocak 2020
I am currently in a dispute with SSP over pay. My first and only Pay was a whopping £525 short. I contacted payroll, Line manager about it was told someone would contact me In 48 hrs. Three weeks later still no contact so I contacted them, first correspondence was completely ignored, only after second correspondence stated I had been to citizens advice did they respond. They are currently trying to say I am only due £250.
You see I got new position after 5 weeks that was an immediate start, so as an act of vindictive spite they just thought they could pay me what they want probably because they felt I have inconvenienced them.
Everything about SSP is mickey mouse, do not work for this company. They buy and run franchises in train stations and airports, just get a job directly with one of the franchises instead of working for this shower.
About job
Team Member - seasonal (Güncel Çalışan) –  Cardiff International Airport2 Ocak 2020
Made really good friends working for SSP was fast paced but was a good experience but was only seasonal which was bit disappointed as wasn't kept on for winter season
Burger King (Güncel Çalışan) –  Bishops Stortford29 Aralık 2019
reasonable, because it is not bad at all, but it is very stressful and it is a lot of work for the pay they pay and it does not give the employee a bonus no matter how hard he tries
Chefs wechseln sich wie Unterhosen
Verkaufsmitarbeiterin (Güncel Çalışan) –  Köln27 Aralık 2019
Es ist einfach Chaotisch.
Keiner ist verantworlich, Chefs kündigen ständig oder werden versetzt.
Teamarbeit gleich null.
Viele Dinge die beachtet werden müssen aber die mittel dazu werden nicht gegeben.
Bspl. Storno muss am gleichen Tag rausgenommen werden sonst hast du minus, Tja wenn kein verantwortlicher mit der Stornokarte im Haus ist, hast du knallhart pech gehabt.
mindestlohn-egal mit welcher Ausbildung du rein kommst.
Wenn etwas nicht gut läuft ist immer der Angestellte schuld
Artı Yönleri
50% Rabatt
Eksi Yönleri
Zuviele..
İş Kültürü
Bullying, discrimination on a daily basis
Tem Member (Eski Çalışan) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 Aralık 2019
Company does nothing to protect its employees against bullying and harmful behaviour of the other employees. You are treated as nothing, you don't have a right to be treated with a respect. If you raise a concern be sure that they will be trying to fight with you or dismiss you. DO NOT APPLY as this is the worst place I could ever work in
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7HayırŞikayet et
4,0
Analyse Globale
Technicien informatique (Eski Çalışan) –  Paris (75)16 Aralık 2019
Affecté à l'équipe Support Informatique, chaque début de semaine était un rush pour les demandes et incidents liés aux outils informatique
Un prestataire compétent pour le support caisse de proximité, quelques déplacements dans l'année (ex: expérience intéressante de rebranding sur un aéroport).
Les collaborateurs en bureau sont compréhensibles et patients, les clients en boutique génèrent hélas plus de stress car parfois besoin de solutions immédiate. Globalement, c'est appréciable de former tous types d'utilisateurs.
Evolution rapide, quand on fait de son mieux, qualité prime sur la quantité, et reconnaissance de la hiérarchie.
İş Kültürü
Dont work here it's not worth it (slave labour)
Team Member (Eski Çalışan) –  Canterbury, Kent14 Aralık 2019
Worst place i have ever worked, poor management, minimum wage and no recognition for hard work.
Poor working conditions, no chance to promote, overall a poor working environment.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5Hayır 1Şikayet et
Dreadful
Team Leader (Eski Çalışan) –  Elveden14 Aralık 2019
When I started I actually liked it a lot. However, it all started to go down the drain, i got promoted to team leader and when equipment started to break nothing would be done about it. When staff would call in sick you were almost expected to pick up their shifts, it is so understaffed here it's so bad and they dont seem to rush to get anyone in. They expect you to know everything with inadequate training it is hilarious. Christmas is coming up at centre parcs and I have no clue how they are going to deal with the rush, it needs serious help. Do not work for SSP, WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKER FOR
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3HayırŞikayet et
Terrible
Team Member (Eski Çalışan) –  Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester12 Aralık 2019
Terrible worked there , got abused my managers been there for a year just left . Never work here treat you like slaves . Pay is earful. I got underpaid , made me clean the floor on my knees .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
Busy Enviroment
Catering Assistant (Eski Çalışan) –  Southampton, Hampshire11 Aralık 2019
Staff stretched to the limit during busy periods no further staff to help out.food preparation could not always be done to replenish sold stock which limits sales
Entreprise pas honnête
HOTESSE D'accueil train bleu gare de Lyon (Güncel Çalışan) –  Goussainville (95)8 Aralık 2019
Après 19ans Fidele dans cette entreprise vous avez aucune carrière.. vous êtes livrez à vous même.. Salaire minable. Le planning a la carte....changement à la dernière minutes...
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6HayırŞikayet et
53mir
Food Service Assistant (Eski Çalışan) –  Bristol5 Aralık 2019
It's better to be a pizza delivery guy than work in ssp. Salary is not same. There's no bonus, no tips. Working just 20hrs per week and everytime you have to think how much you will get payed next month. Maybe you will broke. They using every employee to get more money for themselves. Good job for starters, but for normal people its not worth it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3HayırŞikayet et
fast-paced and low paid
Team Member (Eski Çalışan) –  London1 Aralık 2019
challenging fast-paced job, with a lot of services needs and different duties to take care of. Early shift hours, no bonuses and basic team managing. Low motivation.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Retail assistant - SSP (Eski Çalışan) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands1 Aralık 2019
It was a good place to work, fellow workmates were easy to work with and get along with, management was really good to work around the day’s I see my daughter etc. The pay wasn’t enough to get by with a flat to run and bills to pay etc
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 3Şikayet et
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

SSP firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor