Starbucks
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Starbucks için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 45.802 yorum bulundu
45.803 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Kendinize de zaman ayırabileceğiniz hiç bir şey bilmiyorken başlasanız bile kabul edileceğiniz bir şirket
Zamanında maaş
Gereksiz kurallar
İş Kültürü
Starbucks is a great first job, but I've found that once you've been here for a while, it can get. repetitive. The pay does not make up for what you actually have to do.
Free food and drink
Eksi Yönleri
A lot of work for not a lot of pay
1,0
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Starbucks is non-existent I always felt exhausted after a shift.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Starbucks are Not enough. The physical toll of the job was not worth the money.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Starbucks, I think I was never in fear of losing my job because people were constantly quitting.ManagementIn general, managers at Starbucks overwork and underpaid.
One free drink a day
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, low pay, low enthusiasm
2,0
İş Kültürü
I was a shift supervisor making $11.33/hr at a busy drive thru store. I would not recommend working at a drive thru store if you can help it because you will often be doing the work of 2-3 people. Corporate tries to cut down labor costs as much as possible and everyone at the store level including the customers suffers for it. Management above store manager are completely unsympathetic to those working in the stores and care more about numbers than anything else. Corporate encourages bad behavior by rewarding customers that complain so it creates a cycle of abuse that baristas have to put up with daily.
Artı Yönleri
Free food and drink, flexible scheduling, coworkers like family, good benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Low staffing, entitled customers like I've never seen elsewhere, district manager and above do not value you
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Really enjoyed working here, the hours aren't bad and the work is actually pretty fun. Occasionally it can be stressful, but keeping busy makes the shifts go by faster
2,0
İş Kültürü
It was an okay place to work when I was in college and needed a part time job. Every location is different in terms of environment. Overall it was an okay place to work.
İş Kültürü
Loved Being a partner at my first store it started out rough but after moving to 3 different locations it got easier and now I know alot of people in the company.
Free Drinks, Free Food, Tuition Reimbursement
Stressful at Times, Terrible Co-workers
İş Kültürü
Job I had was really amazing making drinks and conversing with the customers... glad I got to taste drinks and food. Would recommend any 18 year old to get a job at Starbucks as a start off job
İş Kültürü
Starbucks is a great company to work for. You are able to get benefits almost immediately after the three months of employment. You get the oppurtunity to learn about making connections with customers and the whole ‘Starbucks experience’. We have had three store managers at our store in a year. Our current manager is very supportive and she works with the employees amongst her other duties.
Flexible hours
Employees lack professionalism
1,0
İş Kültürü
I don’t have time for school. My availability always getting denied there’s fighting between morning crew and night crew. Pay is not worth the treatment from customers. My manger changes the schedule without talking to both parties. Schedules you outside availability always. Short staffed night crew. And much much more. Only good thing is knowing the nice people
İş Kültürü
It's a fast food coffee place where you need to be fast and efficient. There is a great work life culture, everyone makes it fun to work there so it makes peak hours more than bareable. Everyone supports each other and drinking any drink you want on your breaks is awesome
Great co-workers, benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Peak rush, short staffed, call-offs
İş Kültürü
Drive through stores are really busy. We are expected to have fast window times but also "connect with customers". Why? Customers get a survey every now and then and are asked if we got to know them. If the answer isn't 7/7, it won't help our ratings. Makes us feel underappreciated when management only cares about those ratings and fast drive through times. Honestly... everyone just wants to get their drink and go. But besides that, it's not so bad. Once you get the hang of making drinks it becomes muscle memory.
Free drinks & Food, Chill Partners, Crafting Beverages is fun
Management, Entitled Customers
İş Kültürü
loved being a barista, enjoyed the different people that would come in for coffee, good co-workers, good environment, got to take home old pastries and good benefits
discounted drinks
push to up-sell
İş Kültürü
Working at Starbucks was fine. Co workers were generally cool. Customers could be awesome or terrible. It’s a good job for a student. Part time hours are great and you can’t beat free coffee as a college kid.
Artı Yönleri
Free coffee, weekly mark out, decent benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Hard to move up, customers can be horrible to baristas
İş Kültürü
I haven't worked there long, but love the culture and working here in general. It's so much better than most places in the food industry. Great first job for anything.
İş Kültürü
I’ve been a partner for a little over a year, and I love working here. I’m not gonna lie, it’s stressful. Very stressful at times, but it’s also incredibly rewarding. I will say for a company offering a specialty serivice, (making completely personalized handcrafted beverages) we don’t get paid a lot. While we do have many great benefits (free spotify premium, free food+drinks every shift, 30% discount when not working, pretty decent healthcare options, free headspace meditation app, free mental healthcare service through lyra, bachelor degree from Arizona State Online College reimbursement, etc etc) we don’t actually get paid near a living wage. Not to mention during the current covid problems, corporate isn’t really helping us much. In the very beginning after public backlash they did but help us a lot, but after those benefits ended, they kind of said “wtf u took all of our money, eff u work harder with less people and more sales” also the work environment is physically brutal, but at least our morale is high! While it’s physically demanding as well as mentally draining, it still caters to my creativity and makes me happy.
Artı Yönleri
Free Food, spotify premium, benefits, diversity in work environment, always learning new things, pushes you of your comfort zone a bit, learning barista skills.
Eksi Yönleri
Corporate response to covid, over glorification of customers over partners, “Karens” lol, Actual monetary pay in unlivable
İş Kültürü
Overall good good tips faced paced environment great benefits Excell ent benefits package discount beverages good flexible shifts cool managers great work environment
Benifitd
Good breaks
İş Kültürü
We are overworked and underpaid. People packing into the store, constant abuse from customers. We are consistently understaffed. The benefits are great, however. Free drinks on your shift, healthcare, 401k, stocks, free Spotify, tuition compensation, and some more I can’t remember. Your experience working here will seriously depend on your relationship with your coworkers.
Artı Yönleri
Free drinks on breaks, great benefits package
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, understaffed, abusive customers
İş Kültürü
Customers are hard to deal with because they think they’re privileged and randomly yell at workers. It is busy 24/7 so be prepared for stress! Overall there are good benefits but it is not worth the mental toll
free food and beverages, 30% off discounts, free Spotify, 401k, bean stocks
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, little tips, rude customers, extremely stressful
İş Kültürü
Très bonne expérience professionnelle et très formatrice
İş Kültürü
Good place to work if you don’t have to completely support yourself. Maybe you live with your parents of something, then it’s great but the wage definitely isn’t enough to live on your own. (As a regular barista).