Stradivarius
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sales Assistant için Stradivarius Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Sales Assistant20 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu
688 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Working in the company makes me more productive and learning somethings that makes me more eager to do my job with compassion.
Replenishment of items, finding the particular needs of the customer.
İş Kültürü
I worked in Stradivarius with a great team, made friends for life! There was always something to do so it was never boring and time went quick. Although the working hours weren't so flexible, I liked my shifts.
İş Kültürü
i have always loved to work for this company. Always lovely people to work alongside with, the mangers are great. The company make you feel like a team almost a family. Everyone works really well together, it naturally can be quite stressful but nothing too damaging.
İş Kültürü
I liked listening to the music they put in the background while I put the clothes in their place.
I learned to focus my attention and be more productive, I had to memorize where each item of clothing went each week when the store was redecorated and to focus on what customers needed.

The hardest were the days of sales because just when you had just picked up a section of clothing a minute it was messy again.
Artı Yönleri
I could see all the new clothes that were coming out.
Eksi Yönleri
There were always many people.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I have a real passion for fashion so it was more than pleasent to work here. Dealing with different fashion issues had the main impact on me at it was an interesting adventure. the environment was yound, professional, motivating and dynamic, exactly the way I wanted it to mbe.
İş Kültürü
The company is fair enough and they the labour laws as per the required standards, thought there is issue with salary increment compared to my experience and skills
İş Kültürü
If you have your own opinion you will get fired, just like I did today. A week after complaining about the behavior of the manager at Stradivarius Groningen, I was let go because 'I am not what Stradivarius needs'. I was only told that my work in the last week is not what they want. No examples. Although I asked for feedback, none was given throughout my time there.
Absolutely disgusted with this store, the manager and the assistant manager.
Artı Yönleri
Fixed number of hours on your contract
Eksi Yönleri
Absolutely everything revolving around using your own brain to do the job, you're not allowed to have a brain at all
İş Kültürü
General cleanliness of the store, cashier, restocking store, attaching alarms on the clothes, dealing with the delivery and returns of products. Fast paced work environment
İş Kültürü
Managers don't treat everyone equal. Also they promising overtime (if you have 20 h contract and you living by yourself of course you can not survive for 600 per month!) but after they just hiring more and more people and they just ignoring you. Even if you doing your best you are not gonna hear "great job" they always stressing you out and it is never enough for them.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced job, very stressful during sales, staff are really friendly. It is a very busy store due to it's location but time can go really fast, The down side it that the rota isn't fixed and is changed weekly, so you don't know when you're free next.
25% discount
Eksi Yönleri
no fixed rota shifts change every week
İş Kültürü
I started every morning at 9:30 am. I was greeting the customers, and helping them when they needed something. Since I worked at Stradivarius in Marrakech, Morocco, I had to speak Arabic with the customers and the staff, even though I am fluent in Arabic I did learned a lot of things. We all had so much fun, I loved working there because I am passionate about fashion.
I was starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 15 pm
Eksi Yönleri
It was during summer, so the weather was very hot and we had a little problem with the air conditioning
İş Kültürü
not a great place to work you are treated like dirt.head office are a joke to deal with. the amount of work they expect you to do for the company compared to what they pay is a joke.it is a horrible company overall the management have such a bad attitude.
Eksi Yönleri
long hours expect you to do the work of more than one person
İş Kültürü
Was a nice environment of work, fantastic team and i was learning everyday a new thing, was my first experience in the retail sector and I ve learned the basics needed to satisfy the customer request
İş Kültürü
Not ethnically diverse. If your are not spanish or Italian you are bound to feel left out and picked on. Rubbish management, who leave you feeling worthless
İş Kültürü
This company helped me improve my ability to work under pressure.
Good training culture, they make sure you keep learning and improving everyday
İş Kültürü
I learned how to be patient, how to work well with people and how to develop strong relationships with customers and Offering face to face advice to customers on the stores products.Using the stock management system to log, check, located and move stock both in and out of the store.Handling customer complaints in a calm manner.Constantly updating and replenishing sales display areas.
Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of items.
İş Kültürü
I learn how to be more proactive in this role job, and how my customer services improve. this retail shop makes me grow in my career of business .the team i had at that moment were friendly and helpful.
i love talk with our clients and represent the brand.
good energy
not too many hours
İş Kültürü
Atendender customers and help them find everything in the store, keep my workspace neat, address box, work in the warehouse.
free Lunch
İş Kültürü
•Checking goods prior to sale to ensure they are in working order and fit for sale.
•Cleaning and tidying sales area in order to maintain an inviting and safe working environment.

•Responding to customer feedback and passing on any suggestions to senior managers.

•Ensuring all stock is clearly and correctly priced.

•Ensuring that all till operations, cash handling procedures and transactions are carried out accurately.

•Completing all paperwork and then filing it accordingly.

•Filling out Quotations, Customer Invoices, Orders & Delivery Notes Filling out Quotations, Customer Invoices, Orders & Delivery Notes.
İş Kültürü
The daily routine of each Sales staff started with checking out what was the Sales target of for the day. Worked at assigned area, to merchandised, replenish, and make sales.
In this environment I learned to work as a team together with different nationalities, To communicate well with all types of culture of people and races. I also learned how to become more responsible in performing task given by my superiors.

My co workers were composed of different nationalities and culture however we become like one when we were at work.

The hardest part of the job was when we were behind our Sales target, It is very important for me to complete the assigned task on me and reaching sales target is one of the important part of it.

And to accomplished all the task was the most enjoyable part of my job.
monthly commission, over-time
competitions, internal issues
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Stradivarius için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: