Swissotel
4.2/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sydney NSW konumunda Swissotel için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 11 yorum bulundu302 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Great for gaining experience in Hospitality industry

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
A great way to learn experiences in the front of house office not recommended for long term employment but can be useful for other careers into corporate hospitality sourrounding areas.

Easy going team

Hours are unpredictable

Try another hotel

Management were unpredictable okay for first hospitality job, don't plan on a career. Can be fast past but only on the weekends. Get to drive great cars. Staff are helpful.

Customers are friendly

Fun Work place

Excellent Fun place to work and enjoyable. I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Avis générale

Très bonne société, entreprise qui laisse sa chance et accompagne leurs employés dans les evolutions professionnelles
İş Kültürü

I still missing everyone in Swissotel there are as my second house in Australia

I have work there for long time and know everyone there. There are like my second house in Australia because of everyone nice and help each other if someone don’t know something their not complain but their explain how to fix the solution. All I really love that workplace

Free bread, coffee

Long hour
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Busy happy hour in Crossroads Bar

I learned that despite having few staff to help the team work on a busy afternoon, it's still all about good communication with the rest of the team and great service skills. I work with different types of people and their culture and that's what I love doing. Also listening to many many guest sharing their stories about travelling and working at the same time. The hardest part of my job is when I don't get all the access and facilities equipped for my shift. However it's still a working progress.

nil

it is great company to work with, I enjoy working with my fellow managers and especially my staff, hope have been always loyal, to me and to my department, and I always hard the opportunity to interview my own staff, training them and see how they develop and improvement over the months and years.

Close-knit, friendly team

The team at Swissotel are very friendly and it is a joy to be able to work with such people. More staffing would help better distribute the work and have it completed more efficiently for a better work life balance.

Excellent Company

Excellent Company / Great Values / Product / Industry Leader. Modern / Contemporary / Sexy. Numerous opportunities / Rates very well onTripadvisor. Hectic property, therefore, great learning experiences available

My personal goal

The best part of my is being the face of the hotel. First impression last so if we do a great job as soon as our guest walk in then it shall remain on their heart even if checks out already.
İş Kültürü

work as a room attendant

I start my duty 8:30 am,I am a team leader and I have long experience with this filed. we learned every day something new challenges, Our manager and supervisor are very helpful and provide us a clear task every step by step. The hardest part of our work is managing time and a quality service providing our guest,sometimes need to make a quick decision myself for better result. The most enjoyable part of the my job is that when our customers positive feedback about our service.

N/a

N/a
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Swissotel firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama