Swissotel'in logosu
Swissotel
4,3/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Kolkata, West Bengal konumunda Swissotel için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu299 yoruma gözat

Encouraging environment to work

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
People will learn and develop themselves by working with this organisation . Awesome experience to be here with this brand and management. My one of dream company to work.

Hello

It is good environment for work. It is a five star hotel, so good to work here. All employees are very helpful. They provides accommodation too. Enjoy

Good experience.

Working at swissotel Kolkata gave me the necessary exposure to the hospitality industry.It enriched the knowledge I acquired at my college lectures and practical classes.
İş Kültürü

An experience to know work culture

Manners or directors don't know what are their responsibilities and job It's good to know the work and learn it as soon as possible People working there might all silly questions So fixed time, directors ask you to skip meals and finish work without any humanity. To take you out from job they might themselves create situation and make you Guilty of the fault

On Job Training

Completed a 6 month on job train at The Swissotel Neotia Vista Kolkata , received a hands on trying of the various departments in the hotel industry . Worked with some great people and learnt a great deal from them
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Each team member is treated like family.

Along with work there is always time to play. the team members are treated like family here and each one is treated with care. Working here is fun as they give new comers a chance to take responsibility and overcome challanges.

Fun at work

Nice place to work. People are good around me. Good scope of learnning and development.Good work culture. Fun loving environment.Company gived values about my openion.

Free lunches and dinner.

Late night work.

It was a good time

I enjoyed the work place and I learn. Everyday is a new learning for me.and I like hospitality. And there is many thing to learn. So I'll be keep trying...

12 hour

fun and productive

Nice and open work culture . provides great environment to learn. they gives you enough exposure to grow know and build a strong insight about the industry.
İş Kültürü

Very nice place to work. . Every one was very helpful and we together as a team work. I love this place I enjoy my job. ................................

Grt

İş Kültürü

Helpful colleagues with positive team spirit. Great learning experience. Joy at work. Given an opportunity will definitely like to go back. Great place to work.

Positive team spirit

İş Kültürü

Management take note of good work

Management take note of good work, good working culture and it invites innovation. Value feedbacks. With good HR practices it is indeed a good company to work for. Proud to be assiciated with this company one point of time.

Productive and Fun workplace

Joined At a Pre opening team Joind Banquet As a Seniour Steward Also Was in A Successfully Pre opening Splash Team Worked With Swissotel For One Year.

Great Work Culture

Excellent Company! Regional Team is great in terms of supporting the unit teams. My hotel is number 1 in the world in the company in terms of employee satisfaction past 3 years.

Great Culture
İş Kültürü

Friendly and career oriented company

I was in Swissotel in intership programme and there i hv learnt a unique continental cuisine . Training procedure of training department is awesome and effective too.Management is too professional and effective to all employees and trainees.This hotel organised social activities to entirely involved with society as well as provide a charmful condition to all employees.

Social activities

every quatre in year
İş Kültürü

good working place, Management also very frindly,

Good working place, Management also very friendly, Salary is ont satisfied as per experience, your co worker is very helpful, Enjoying every day in work same creation new menu or dishes and talk to the guest the are happy with our food. same time we have a challenge sort of co-worker, I personally learned not so much thing but yes learned same good thing from my boss and my upper management.

pathetic place to work

A class 8 fail gets promoted to a dept.head who cant even read or write english....it tells all about the company...and i have nothing else to say

Excellent place to work

Swissotel has the culture of a small, boutique hotel but has the backing of the Fairmont/Raffles chain. It is synonymous with excellence. My work at Swissotel Kolkata has put me in contact with people from all over the world and the most enjoyable part of my job is providing them with the experience that is my home town - Kolkata and all that it has to offer.

it is like home place

everything is fine.Cashier and in-charge of the shift Handling guest problems and disputes Manage shift or problems in Duty Manager’s absence Handle daily shift with briefing and de-briefing Scan profile and arrange special treatment for VIP Guests Smooth handling of block or group movement
İş Kültürü

Its a fun place to work.

Staffs and Colleague's are supportive and always put effort in their work. We work as a team and like to help each other in our own respective work. Yearly there are lots of activities organised by our team and human resources.

International Property

Eksi Yönleri

Less salary than expectation.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Swissotel firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama