Swissotel'in logosu
Swissotel
4,3/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Chicago, IL konumunda Swissotel için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 25 yorum bulundu299 yoruma gözat

Great Company

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Overall, I absolutely loved working at Swissotel. The people who work there are genuinely kind-hearted and the benefits and pay are above industry standard. I always felt like my opinions were taken seriously. I honestly would have stayed there for years longer but unfortunately was one of many let go during Covid-19. I personally do not have any complaints about the company itself. I really loved working for this company.

Artı Yönleri

Great benefits and pay, very healthy work environment

Eksi Yönleri

No job security in midst of pandemic

Great Hotel Chain

I really enjoyed working here. They pay a highly competitive salary and the management genuinely cares about the employees.Overall company culture is great. Excellent benefits and opportunity for growth

Free lunches

a long hours
İş Kültürü

Great pay for an hourly associate and nice benefits!

I've been working her for 3+ years now and it's had its ups and downs but overall its a decent place to work. It can be a bit messy at times so i wouldn't trust anyone here. Just go show up for your shift, do your best and go home.
İş Kültürü

Some climb faster than others

Overall good place to be. Great insurance, 401K match of 4%, meals provided daily. Positive work environment. Sales dept work about can have long hours.Typical work day is 8 -5 M-F but some nights and weekends may be required. Quarterly sponsored outings. Coordinators can have it rough but in most cases are promoted to a manager within 12-18 months, However, this is not a given, Usual office politics.
İş Kültürü

Felt appreciated for my w

Great hotel & staff. Worked with seasoned professionals- probably the last hotel I worked at where people came up thru the ranks of hotel’s- so had a different way of operating. I was given a lot of freedom to do my job and respected for the years of experience I brought to the company.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

The property is beautiful but management couldn't find a direction.

In 5 years we made profit 1 time. Hotel changed ownership twice. No one mattered unless you worked in Sales. There were 2 sets of rules. In the simplest terms, one for the white collar staff and one for the blue collar staff.

I liked it

I was appreciated for my efforts during the time I was there, often times I would be asked to utilize my ancillary skills to boost business. I found this both empowering and enjoyable.

great work place

o far so great. This it's a wonderful property with so many things to do nearby. The view from my room is amazing. Very comfy bed with all of the expected comfort items in room or at the convenience shop in the lobby. The staff is friendly and helpful. There's a great bar & lounge in lobby as well as The Palm an iconic restaurant that lives up to its reputation. Try to ask for a room facing the river and lake it's worth it. Enjoy!

Excellent Company

I worked there on two different occasions and the company and team are great. Excellent culture and they take care of the employees both financially and as a person

Produtive

It was typical fun at times,protect property, people, keep safe place to work, management easy to deal with. Hated writing reports, workplace culture was nice I enjoy that very much so, checkout time I enjoy that part.

Good co-workers

A typical work day was to make sure the day to day operations flowed accordingly. As far a the workplace culture, it depends upon the department in which work. There wasn't much room for growth to be promoted in the Finance/Accounting Dept.

Free hot lunches

No room for growth
İş Kültürü

Productive and fun place to work

Great hotel and great team. I really enjoyed my 3 years at this property, and had a great relationship with all the staff. Amazing product and amazing company.

Big Business Hotel

Hotel had good managers which communicated the hotel goals and ones duties clearly. Learned all my hospitality skills here. Learned how to deal with hard to please people.

Artı Yönleri

Free meals and good insurance

Eksi Yönleri

No real vacations and no job security
İş Kültürü

I was pround of my job noing that people are ok with there rooms.

I love getting ready to go too work and do my job. I meeting new workers, new guess like seeing smile on other people facing. I didn't like working in a dress and white nurse shoe.I was laughing when i put that dresses on.
İş Kültürü

Assisting hotel guests with information

My day assisted of guiding the hotel guests to different entertainments. What I learned with this job was to be flexible and fast. I had a great manager and we had a good team working at the hotel. The hardest part of the job was to satisfy a very upset customer but the best part of the job was to see how happy the customer was with the recommendation you gave them.

Review

The typical work day is very fast paced. The environment of the sales & cs team is very energetic. I would recommend this work place to anyone.

Needs Improvement

The Swissotel Chicago needs to clean house of housekeeping management and HR staff so that housekeeping will have someone on their side....Union maybe!
İş Kültürü

I Loved working at this hotel

This had to be one of the best hotels I've ever worked for. It was no hard part of my job, my job was amazing the staff was amazing. I enjoyed every moment of this job.

Love People

I oversee the banquet operations on a daily basis, i like to challenge my self to exceed expectations. i learnt and still learning to increase my skills and knowledge daily. I am very passionate and very hospitable person.

Fast past work emviroment

A typical day if coming to work finding out the projected Business , what is happening in the hotel for the day, any special events to be aware of, and how the day before went Ive learned to focus my time to time management and balancing of task while attending to guest

Free Lunch, Friendly staff, Great Benifit

Short Staffed, short breaks

Hospitality Sales

Great place for experience. I learned the operations of a sales office in the hospitality industry The hardest part is developing respect from seniority. The most enjoyable part is my colleagues
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Swissotel firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama