Taco Bell
3.5/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Taco Bell için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 32,550 yorum bulundu32,551 yoruma gözat

Kaliteli çalışma ortamı

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Uzun yıllara dayanan deneyimler sonucu oluşturulan kurallar sayesinde çalışma ortamı çok verimli ve zevkli oluyor. Güzel deneyimdi.

Herşey

unprofessional work environment

Unprofessional work environment. A lot of coworkers standing around smoking instead of completing their tasks at work. A lot of pressure to complete tasks with not a lot of help
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Only good for kids still in high school. Horrible management and overworked.

The work was always there. Overtime whenever you wanted. Minors working 40 hr weeks. Horrible management but was able to work the schedule you wanted usually.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches, schedule availability, overtime.

Eksi Yönleri

no work/life balance, unorganized, very little raises/appreciation.

Good job

I like it . It pays my bills . It could be better but it’s fast food . Customers are rude , a lot of items going away ! Pay is not decent , coworkers are rude
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Very stressful and not a good atmosphere

Taco Bell works you hard for the little pay you get but a benefit you get $5 free meals when you work. The people you worked with had attitudes and talked behind your back.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Good Starting job

Taco Bell is a pretty good place to start out as a first job. It all depends on what Taco Bell you work at, but mine had horrible training managers, and the other workers treated me unfairly because I didn’t know anything when I started out. I am now assistant manager and I have to work 50+ hours a week, but after 40 you get paid less than half. It’s easy to ask off if you’re a regular team member.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches, pretty easy to get promoted

Eksi Yönleri

No breaks at all, pay is not worth it, very fast environment

Not that bad of a job

It’s easy and simple it all depends who you work with, I believe that anyone could do this job however it is a fast paced environment which at times can be stressful
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good place to work, flexible hours, minimum wage. Not a bad first time job for people in high school. Sometimes depending on the managers you can receive free meals and drinks during your breaks.

Beware

Taco Bell underpays there employees, especially night shift workers were barely given the right appreciation, and we got a lot of complaints coming from customers as we were always short staffed.

Free lunches

Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

It was an overall good experienve

Not that hard a job imo its a fun jon fot a teen to helo out at home and to get a little cash on the side. I honestly loved yhe eviroment but it can get stressful

Pay is ok

Breaks feel short

Fair

Its alright, fairly boring but the food is pretty good. People in the drive through are pretty mean sometimes. I get very low tips.

Food

boring
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Ok for a starting job, do not get caught staying there.

Not the best place to work. Management was always a hot mess and even with some co-workers being fantastic, others were terrible, as are with most jobs. However there was something nasty and just down right ignorant of how Management was handled at the time, seeing five come through in my short almost 3 years with the company. I was at the time young, stupid and had no way to work and I was fired for not wanting to play phone tag with the new manager and my coworkers, all of which I knew was not going to help me. I took public transit almost 2 HOURS to work almost everyday, just moved, had no cash and my roomie at the time left to Kanasas City to go pick up our other roommate. Came in a day later for a shift and was pink slipped. Its ok, my next job though slowly spiraling into the same management pattern, is less stressful.. But only due to location, but i'll take it. Don't miss working here, don't recommend it for long term unless you are looking to suck up to the regional managers.

No where to eat.

I say get your money. Do what you have to. It’s not a great job but it’s a job nonetheless. Work, save your money, advance in life and leave. Be amazing.

Most negative place

I worked for the company for almost 5 years working my way from service champ. No proper training, always understaffed and always do more work than what you earn for.

Free food

Eksi Yönleri

no breaks ever and no time for life outside of work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Always extra hours, it's what you bring into it

With goes very quickly during night shift when it's busy. There are always extra hours to pick up and they paid and allowed overtime for the shift leads .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

It was fun while I worked there at the time. If there long enough there did seem to be room to grow within.

Review summary pretty much summed it up for me. I liked working there at the time learned a lot while working there. Patience, organization, and time management were a few things I believe I grew in. My manager was nice she was accommodating.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Some of the best training I’ve seen. Great place to work. Love coming to work everyday and help people.

I wake up everyday and get to place restaurant. I love this job! Some of the best training I’ve seen. Great place to work. Love coming to work everyday and helping people.

Artı Yönleri

Free food, free drinks. Managers are nice and understanding.

Eksi Yönleri

It’s a busy place. If you don’t like moving fast and standing for a minimum of 4 hours.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Horrible atmosphere, complete dead end

Definitely not somewhere you want to stay very long, always the last choice. Learning the job is easy but once you learn it you’re never doing it good enough. Management makes empty promises about anything from scheduling to promotions

Free food

Everything else
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Not a bad place to work if it’s your first job or if it’s very temporary

The free meals on the job were nice. The people I met were nice…mostly. Part of the reason I quit was due to a creepyish manager. The other reason why I quit was because the pay rate wasn’t satisfying. The tasks are easy to get a hang of but get boring overtime. Managers were nice to me but seem to behave differently towards some other coworkers. Overall, as long as you don’t plan to stay here for too long it can be a decent little easy job.

Artı Yönleri

Free meals on the job, discounted meals any other time, easy tasks

Eksi Yönleri

Gets boring, can be fast paced and busy, mediocre pay rate
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Loved the people not the job

My coworkers were great the higher ups demanded way to much from the limited staff we had made work suck even more than it already did. Made us feel unappreciated

Discount lunch

Eksi Yönleri

Missed breaks long hrs no days off most weeks

Awesome

Working at taco bell has been an odd time in life. Its difficult to maintain a healthy dose of self respect for myself while employed here. Free tacos, currently is what makes life worth living

Free lunch

Eksi Yönleri

I feel terrible about my direction in life.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Taco Bell firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama