THM
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

THM için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 24 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Buen ambiente de trabajo pero mala estabilidad y bastangte limitado
İş Kültürü
Me gustaría trabajar en la empresa enaex si tiene capacitaciones
İş Kültürü
Ottima esperienza di lavoro individuale e di gruppo.
İş Kültürü
In the winter u will starve to death over thanksgiving holiday for the whole week got 30 mins. The took sum drive time away 30 mins a day on ur pre trip but they still want u to come in for free to do pre trip. They talk bout a dollar raise bout Then they want to take 2 dollars of ur travel time so ur raise is actually a cut in pay. The ppl running this company r only worried bout themselves.
İş Kültürü
Bosses were never helpful. Rooms were always nasty. The employees work with there family members witch cases a lot of conflict. The employees were very rude I was there for a year and never got a raise or my vacation. Just a bad place to work.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Field Supervisor
Office assistant

get all crews out

payroll

make sure all the workers get paid

make sure they company get paid

go in the the field and check on crews
İş Kültürü
I learned the importance and safety of working on the road. I liked the team work that we all contributed, and the fact that we all looked out for one another.
İş Kültürü
Buena relación con los trabajadores ,
Todo bien ordenado tus liquidaciones bien explicadas, pagan por el total haberes ,buenos camiones
2,0
İş Kültürü
Inexperienced Management unable to complete schedule timely.
Unaware of companies policy.

Cater to favorites in staffing.

Unable to commit to needs of the patients. Still its missed managed starting at the top.
İş Kültürü
The work can get exhausting but it’s easy.Enjoyed working with Texdot.weather does effect the job by getting rained out.They don’t like giving raises.The pros for me made the job enjoyable.
Artı Yönleri
Easy work, good coworkers, decent benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of raises, weather controls your work
İş Kültürü
I like my manager, I like the people I work with. I've been here 3 years and I received .20 raise. That is a slap in the face. Others have been here 10+ years and not received a raise. What kind of company doesn't give annual raises or merit raises?
4,0
İş Kültürü
The work is very flexible. You can work from home. You can make your own hours. The management is very nice and understanding. The work is very easy to do.
İş Kültürü
I will not leave a full written review. Sadly, and beyond the system's control, these can't be truly anonymous. The two negative things experienced by anyone working at THM are poor management and no benefits.
free very bad coffee
Eksi Yönleri
no benefits, poor management, culture
İş Kültürü
Couldn't ask for better residents to take care of. Very fun and living environment. Everyone pretty much meets u with a smile everyday. Great therapy!!
İş Kültürü
O atendimento na loja é por vez a bordar o cliente na vitrine e fazer ele entrar na loja é fazer ele compra
Não
Não
İş Kültürü
Es gab leider keine klaren Strukturen, viele Vorgänge waren intransparent und nur kleinen Gruppen bekannt.
İş Kültürü
I worked restorative and the floor.I worked all shifts.It was very challenging. U had some management that was fair,on the other hand u had some that believed in favoritism.
İş Kültürü
Was a great place to work until you have to have an emergency procedure done. Told me I would have my job when I recovered. I didn't when I was able to return to work.
Residents
Do not keep their word
İş Kültürü
Good overall Experience. Good management team. Opportunity for growth and security not to my liking. Wasn't given opportunity to expand business by providing necessary resources.
Work from home
Commission only
İş Kültürü
En general THM me parece una empresa buena, la cual esta en transición, la cual tienen muchas areas de oportunidad.
4,0
İş Kültürü
Working for THM fresh out of nursing school was terrific. The company provided adequate training for a new nurse, then later on provided adequate benefits for advancement and compensation. Staff and management alike were friendly, fair, and uplifting. The most challenging part of this job was not forming personal attachment to patients while still showing compassion and caring for them. Enjoyment of seeing a resident comfortable and happy was the most rewarding part of this job. There is a significant difference between just doing your job and going home, and carrying out your duties while still showing caring kindness for others. This job showed me that difference.
Artı Yönleri
adequate training, professional benefits, work/life balance
understaffed
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
THM firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama