U.S. Air Force
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

U.S. Air Force için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Türkiye19 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 19 yorum bulundu
27.542 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The Air Force can be a great challenge with many reading opportunities for those willing to put in the work. There are Air Force members all over the world in a variety of careers. Whatever reason for wanting to join you, will find yourself apart of a family.
İş Kültürü
Performed budget execution and administration work involving the monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of a budget with different sources, and types of funding such as direct and reimbursable annual, multi-year appropriations and acted as Resource Advisor for purchase requests;, performed financial analysis and reconciliation support;
Served as Financial Systems Specialist responsible for the day-to-day financial operations (e.g. Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)),
learning
İş Kültürü
Small staffing family like work environment. Most difficult part about working at this location was the local government regulations. On a positive note, the local cuisine was delicious.
Artı Yönleri
Travel to beautyful locations along the turkish coast.
Local government
İş Kültürü
My typical day at work is me looking over equipment account listings and making sure these reports are accurate with the correct equipment custodians and commanders are correct. I get other objectives from my supervisor that can include other things the Air Force Squadron has been tasked to do. The workplace culture is a melting pot with many backgrounds and input to complete any tasks that is needed from my office.
Being in the United States Air Force
Negative outcomes
İş Kültürü
Was one of my best duty stations for 15 months... Didn't get every weekend or holiday off due to job, but was still able to enjoy the country when off
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I was able to work in the commanders section, this was nice because i was able to see more of the logistics side of my job. I would recommend anyone to work there.
İş Kültürü
I had a very rewarding career both in uniform and as a Federal Civilian. It's a demanding life style, but you're part of something great. It's long hours, but I don't regret the effort.
Artı Yönleri
Serving my country, the people and mission.
the loss of friends
İş Kültürü
Was honored to serve....I will always see my time and career in the Air Force with find memories and a complete privilege. Hard work, but very rewarding.
İş Kültürü
Everyone seemed highly intelligent and knew their jobs well. Air Force Personnel go out of their way to make sure all interactions tins are extremely professional.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed the time I got to spend here. I was able to experience new things and meet new people. The base was wonderful and the shop was great. I would like to go back
İş Kültürü
The Air Force is a great Armed Forces Organization. I enjoyed the task that was given and the opportunities that were given. Travel was frequent to great locations across the world. I would do it all over again if I had to.
3,0
İş Kültürü
I liked the job a lot but the lifestyle and no work and free time separation wasn't for me. It did give me great experiences that will follow me onto my next job.
-Fast pace
-Attention to detail

-Fun

-Family oriented

-Great medical and education benefits

-Traveling Required

-Great experience

-Work holidays
İş Kültürü
There was nothing better than being a member of the military. You felt proud putting on the uniform every day. People respected you, and you respected them.
The benefits were wonderful.

The bad part was we barely got time off.

The best part was being able to travel the world and meet so many great people.
İş Kültürü
Great place to learn valuable skills...my advice, don't just stay for the pension.
İş Kültürü
Honestly in my career field there is no typical day at work. The shifts are 12 hours usually manned with at least 2 people per shift.
Steady Pay, Great Working Atmosphere
Sleep Adjustment
İş Kültürü
Being in the military is a tough, yet rewarding career but should be taken very seriously.
İş Kültürü
On a daily basis, the project manager gathers customer requirements via phone, faxes, emails or meetings. The project manager will then offer any consultation to the client or customer regarding the best uses for the company's product or services. The project manager ensures that customer relationships remain strong, and that projects continue to be profitable for the business. The project manager will ensure that all upgrades to the customer system are accurate, and will oversee all projects related to the product or services sold to customers.

The project manager holds meetings for overseeing the status reports for projects. Meetings may include managers or other employees of the company. The project manager also will meet with clients remotely to discuss products or services. The project manager frequently checks on the status of a project with all employees working on it. Any risks or errors in a project are reported to the project manager. The project manager is charged with the responsibility of overseeing all projects in the company, and will often direct project training with employees of the company. Training may also include visiting a client to give a lecture or instruction on how to use a product or service. On-site training is also handled by the project manager.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with a variety of personalities. The most enjoyable part is being successful meeting customer requirements.
Artı Yönleri
great benefit packages including vacation days
work extended long hours
İş Kültürü
worked in closed coordination with Host Nation’s Security Forces and Counter Terrorism Branch about Counter-Intelligence issues. Repeatedly commended for superior performance of duties and for outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
U.S. Air Force için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz:
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
U.S. Air Force firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama