Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

UPS için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Tüm 42.529 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Çok büyük bir organizasyon olmasına rağmen UPS Türkiye maalesef çok kötü durumda. Maaş ve yan haklar oldukça iyi. Ancak suyunu da çıkarıyorlar. Benim işim bu değil diye birşey yok. Her işi yapacaksın. Ve yarın acaba kovulur muyum diye sormadan uyuyamayacaksın.
İş Kültürü
There is alot of work but the money is low for the job. And the hours are painfully low or poor.At at times we work for 1 hour unexpected when there is less work.
Non
Non
İş Kültürü
I love this place best job I had thus far. Plenty of work in the peak seasons around holidays. Excellent pay for the job your doing. Plenty room for advancement.
Pay
İş Kültürü
Maybe its the high volume of packages being handle this time of the year but hubs can be a hot mess. I am a PVD and they send you to whomever needs help the most. Pay is good and they don’t get into your job unless you mess up. So far I like the flexibility and fast pace if the job. Drivers are really understanding and help you as much as they can but you have to understand that they always in a hurry and they are not there to train you
Artı Yönleri
Flexible hour, pay, friendly drivers
Eksi Yönleri
Little to none training, need to figure things on your own.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I’ve been a package handled for some time. It can get stressful as packages get heavy and it’s a busy day. But with time you’ll get used to it. Easy job
Easy money
No breaks, heavy packages
İş Kültürü
The freight side is very tough. Upper management cracks the wipe on front-line management because the hourlies are Union. They can't really go after them so the supervisors are held accountable for the bad behavior of the Union workforce. It's a great job for the hourlies but horrible for management people. If you desire to be management, go to a non-union freight Company. You will be paid better.
İş Kültürü
This is my second season working as a Seasonal Personal Vehicle Driver (PVD). Its really fun!! And the pay is outstanding! The supervisors are great and they are always willing to help.
İş Kültürü
Very fast paced and hardworking environment, good pay, good hours and good paycheck, I’m not sure how long you have to wait for them to keep you but if you put in the work you are rewarded.
İş Kültürü
Ups is the job to learn to open out more if you are a shy person working in an environment like ups helps you speak up for yourself. Totally recommend.
Get to relieve stress
Rude management exhausted employees
İş Kültürü
I worked there twice, once out of high school and then for a while before they made me leave because of my seizures and could not find (as required) a reasonably accommodating position. I wish I had not quit the first time honestly, and I advise you not to, unless you're doing the student route and quitting after school, etc. It's a job than you can work your way up with a lot of money and benefits from part time to full time with great pay and union and if you don't mind working for your money, it's well worth it. 1) they pay for college 2) if you don't have a college degree, this is the place to work because you will get paid great 3) they hire people with criminal records, depending on the crime. No federal record, for example.
Artı Yönleri
Union, Good Pay with pay grade, pays for school, hires felons Hire pretty much anyone. No job interview.
Eksi Yönleri
Management could be better.
İş Kültürü
You make minimum wage with maximum Union Due deduction. Treat new hires unfairly for wages, where a new hire does the exact same work as a 5+ year veteran for substantial less pay. The list goes on. Turnover rate is above average.
None come to mond
Eksi Yönleri
Fight fire fires on a daily basis
İş Kültürü
Worked as a seasonal employee. Supervisor was fantastic and became a friend. The pay was decent for part-time seasonal work. I enjoyed the active work of delivering packages.
İş Kültürü
They do not pay you enough and expect you to work ridiculously long hours. You get taken for granted and treated like garbage by customers. If you're good at the job you get pigeon holed into working even harder for no pay increase. Also you don't get lunch breaks and work every single day during the holidays.
you get a paycheck
no breaks, no benefits
İş Kültürü
Management doesn't care about the workers you are replaceable as one manager told me. You don't get much help from management it's only from your team. They do help pay for college so it's an okay job for that but the negative out weigh the positive. The work culture is a joke inappropriate things are done and said by any and literally everyone and there is no one there that would punish anyone for it. Extremely fast paced and stressful and for all those reasons if they paid better it'd be more worth it but the company makes so much money and to pay so low is annoying. Ups works with the union for a reason and that reason is it's an unfair inappropriate workplace.
Artı Yönleri
They'll help pay for college. Early hours
Eksi Yönleri
Management, lifting too much, no HR that does anything, and low pay.
İş Kültürü
It is a good job because of the constant and hours and work. The management is very poor and they like to talk smack about they’re employees and demean people. They are fake they add more to mental health problems. It’s sad.
İş Kültürü
This is a great company to work for if you're going to college and just looking to get minimal hours or if you have a full time job and looking to get the great benefits package provided through the union.
Flexible schedules
3hr work shifts
İş Kültürü
1st week of work.Everyone seems very friendly and supportive.No there long enough yet to review.So far All seems good. Hours are changed a lot but that doesn't affect me.
Flexibility
Lack of communication
İş Kültürü
Worked as a computer programmer with demanding deadlines. Outsourcing complicated assignments, and there was a lot of favoritism from management. If you find the right team to be with, you may be OK.
pay and benefits
poor work life balance
İş Kültürü
At the entry levels, you really have to match the physical demands of the job. Not every site has the technology necessary for the industry and safety demands.
Good pay
lack of hours
İş Kültürü
Lots of hours and crazy work load which your constantly monitored if your efficiently completing your route fortunately if your a driver you have the union too protect you which is nice for job security but be prepared too not have a life although pay and benefits are amazing
Artı Yönleri
High pay, Best health care, retirement
Eksi Yönleri
Micromanage, feeling like a cog in the machine, no life
İş Kültürü
Job was advertised to be $18/hour 5:30-9pm m-f you go to orientation and the jobs only pays $14/hour with bonus of $2 so $16 but you get the top up amount on the 3rd pay? like what? it doesnt make sense.Same story with my friend who was a UPS driver. He didn't get the compensation he was promised. They don't care about you in this company. For training they just play a "safety" video just to show they "trained" you. No steeled toe boots required because they don't care if the heavy boxes fall on your feet or your co worker smashes the rollers on your feet. First day on the job, they didn't even give me gloves or train me how to properly load a trailer. I feel bad for the people who work here because there's a lot of safety concerns.
Artı Yönleri
didnt work long enough to know if there even is one
Eksi Yönleri
Not a safe enviroment to work at, Bad management, low paying job for the amount of work you do, false advertisement on wage