Unilever
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Unilever için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 7.122 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Gerçekten kuralları düzgün işleyen kurumsal bir firma, teşekkürler
1,0
İş Kültürü
Favoritism, Nepotism, and Racism is common across the organization. As a HR employee I witnessed many egregious EEOC violations happen without a flinch from upper management. To top that there was ongoing bullying amongst management. Definitely questioned the integrity of the company and HR ability to make change for the better while working there.
Great Benefit Package
Upper Management and Culture
İş Kültürü
Safe jobs (wont get fired), decent pay. No HR support, SLOW career growth/development. Great mission and purpose for company, which keeps most people around and motivated
İş Kültürü
Job Culture encourages you to work independently with less supervision. For me, it’s a pro since your career leadership and career growth will be developed quickly.

There’s a lot of online trainings which can aid you to improve your working skills.
Salary, Benefits, Leadership Growth
Work Life Balance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
A empresa é muito boa, gosto muito do direcionamento da equipe,gosto também da União da empresa com os funcionários
İş Kültürü
My Experience of interview and job was very impressive. Unilever very good organization that provide a healthy environment for all of us.their employees.
İş Kültürü
Excelente empresa, porém com muitas mudanças de gestão. Impossibilita o crescimento.
Artı Yönleri
Difícil promoção, ambiente extremamente competitivo.
Salário e benefícios.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my time worked there. Enjoy most of the products produced by Unilever. Learned a lot about the machines. Worked in different departments. Got to work on just about all the machines on a line.
Free products
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
Wonderful place to work, you have to be smart worker. You'll grow with the company or grow within the company even though they protect they employment and employees
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Too much work
İş Kültürü
Heb er altijd prettig gewerkt en al mijn vier kids zijn er groot geworden totdat ze allemaal nou zelf een baan nu hebben in hun eigen richting!!!
Bedrijfsfeestjes uitjes!!!!
Amper.
İş Kültürü
Very good but tough duties are in Uniliver but its not a job working its making career growth for working in Uniliver. Working hard should always succeed us.
Not so high but high
Good working
İş Kültürü
Its a place to be for aspiring youngsters, my experience in there has actually thought me a lot to be able to over obstacles at workplace alongside learning all I have in me as a facility manager. My manager during my time, was one unique one , who took time training me about human management, safety at workplace, placing priority on issues as they arise but most of all is having a plan for your to do list also creating a space for unplanned work.
Free Lunches
Unexpected long working hours
İş Kültürü
During my work experience at Unilever I had the opportunity of working with Training, and learned about TPM. I was hires as a Sr. HR Rep, and then promoted to Training Manager.
Excellent benefits
Very Stressful
İş Kültürü
Ambiente de trabalho excelente , empresa super conservadora.
İş Kültürü
Unilever India offers exemplary benefits and job security. However, career advancement is bit slower. They promote inclusion and diversity. Management is supportive. It is tough in times of crisis as the management requires you to work overtime.
İş Kültürü
Good place to work and build your career. Having spent close to 3years in this place, I have learnt so many things about work culture. Unilever takes pride in human capital development.
Free lunch
Work load
İş Kültürü
Me gustaría saber si tendría alguna oportunidad en la empresa para laborar si me dieran la oportunidad daría lo máximo pues uno no nace sabiendo con conocimiéntos hay veces que no se puede superar por diferentes cosas pero si me gustaría aprender a conocer a tener más experiencia y que mejor que con ustedes
Artı Yönleri
E visto videós en Youtube de la empresa y es excelente
Eksi Yönleri
No dan la oportunidad de aprender a trabajar quieren experiencia
İş Kültürü
Friendly Managerial Staffs and Human Resources. Has a commission for hard work and finished task in promotions. Salary is paid on-time and pays very well.
Se Preocupa Muito com o Colaborador
Cuida da segurança

EPI
Beneficios
Nao tenho
İş Kültürü
A Unilever para mim foi a melhor empresa que trabalhei durante quase 9 anos, Minha bagagem profissional eu devo a esta empresa que valoriza um funcionário e dá muitas oportunidades.
Eksi Yönleri
Não fornece vale refeição e alimentação
2,0
İş Kültürü
It was Gold Bond Good Humor when I first hired in. It was a good place to work back then. They cared about their employees. They kept the moral upby having bingo games and drawings. Giving out free pizzas on Sundays for lunch and supper if you had to work. They didn't make it so hard to work off an incident. It didn't take a YEAR to work off 1 incident. It was 4 months, and should have only been 2 months . When Unilever took over, we were treated like a number and thats it. They couldn't care less if they have good, hard working employees or not. Work them to death. Make it almost impossible to work off a missed day from work. Change the insurance to something closer to nothing. Freeze the pay raises and say its all for the good of the community, because the employees are paid way more than other factory workers. It used to be a good place to work. But, not anymore. Employees are just a number
Not much
Eksi Yönleri
Having to get to work an HOUR early and change clothes