Unilever
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Machine Operator için Unilever Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 132 yorum bulundu
6.876 yoruma gözat
Productive high paced workplace
The FMCG industry is very competitive and Producing homecare goods was very challenging for me at that pace... I got to learn a lot being exposed to Unilever.
Free products
İş Kültürü
Great place to work, just not so much great people to work with.
Felt like everyday there was a conflict at the door waiting for me. Mostly due to me being what I am while being so young and in the position I was in (I believe).
Not the best
Poor management and lack of future prosperity. Well paid but no career satisfaction as growth not supported.

Must need a certain type of appearance in face to fit the picture great company to work for but very small minded management at the Trafford Park site
Salary
No future prospects
İş Kültürü
Could have been great, but management prefers to keep toxic employees around.
The job tasks were great, nothing was too hard at all. Unfortunately, Unilever insist on keeping nasty people around who go out of their way to hurt others by talking down on them, spreading lies to hurt them, and even lying on the informants to make them selves look good and other machine operators look bad. The TO on my line actively went out of his way to throw everyone under the bus and management didn't care to do anything about it when told. It's a shame because I could have easily retired working there but people in charge just don't understand how difficult it is to work with someone who lives to hurt others for their own gain. Ultimately there is a disconnect between leadership and the workers. If only they were as organized in getting rid of bad people as they are taking away worker's personal days maybe they would improve.
Easy and Fun Job
The job was pretty easy and fun. People are great to talk to. They helped each other no matter what. felt like a family working together. Break room is THE BEST.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Machine Operator
Really this job is what you make of it Most of the pressure’s are self imposed Just do your job ask questions about work related procedures that may concern you and try to continue to learn
Unilever
Unilever is one of the easiest jobs I've ever had. I think that the communication could be a little better, but all in all it is a good place to work.
Easy job
Not enough communication
growths and feaness
open for workers to learn and they are willing to give growth to their works.their senor oparater are willing to teach new employs
and the safety if up to standard
İş Kültürü
Not a thiving work atmosphere
Not a place to work as a seasonal unless you are a student. Job requires repetitive heavy lifting. Mandatory overtime on weekends. Schedules are not finalized until Thursday for the following weekend and week.
İş Kültürü
Very comportable company that i have been xperience to wrk
Operate and fixing machine if necesarry.. And also daily monitoring of machine condition

I am very thankful that i been work at unilever philipines.. Its very nice and comportable / safety working place
Decent job
One of the best jobs I ever had just was too much mandatory OT in the beginning which was driving me completely insane. I loved the weekly paychecks.
Good place to work , long 12hr shift
Job pays well for being a operator. I recommend being mechanically inclined and strong troubleshooting skills, this will help out alot due to low head count in the maint department. Management is little below mediocre but it can be better. Best part of the job is alot of days off.
Awesome Location to work
Enjoyed the time worked there. All team members where great at working together. Safe location, excellent training. Awesome benefits. Onsite store to buy many brand items at a great discount price
İş Kültürü
Production very high paced & stressful
Ups & downs during employment. Many managers in/out of this shift during my term - many who oversee and do NOT provide a collaborative environment or work as a team. A few who did. They need to be better staffed to allow a better work environment and hire people who are able to perform the duties required to alleviate the addl work expected of those who have a good work ethic.
Buona
Ottima esperienza , devotamente per operai e onestita.
İş Kültürü
I wish to work Unilever again as a permanent staff
Well, I didn't regret working with Unilever. I was taught about many things that helps me to improve in other organizatiestion and societies, house keeping. I wish to work with them.
unilever
Not the best job...not the worst. The place is relaxed . i do not think i can add anything more constructive comments as this is tedious and annoying.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work at,Very Clean,Great pay.
GREAT PAY! If you love the money.It starts off low pay for being a known company,its also UNION(U.S.W)which is Awesome! but after a couple of years you will see that big pay increase..its worth it.
Artı Yönleri
Great pay, great benefits, very clean environment
Eksi Yönleri
Swing shift, poor management, favoritism.
İş Kültürü
13 days on 1 off, took the fun out of making ice cream, didnt care about their employees
Once the long time plant manager left, company started to fall apart, stopped caring about their employees or their families. In the end it was a horrible place to work. Didn't appreciate its workers.
payrate, 401k, medical and dental, vacation days
Eksi Yönleri
a lot of hours, not flexable, wont let you take vacation, always short handed, horrible training, dosent care about employees or families, high turn over rate for management and hourly employees
Unilever is good company
I love Unilever I have job for 16 years I start from hand packed,wrapped and my last job is Machine operater. Thank you Unilever for take care me.Thank you
2,0
İş Kültürü
Good
Safety, quality,discipline, honest,durability, sustainable,environmental care ,health,and self oriented company.I preferred to resign from the company for unit of adventure,sharing of ideas and meat new people to learn the difference.
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Unilever firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama