Unilever
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Merchandiser için Unilever Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 85 yorum bulundu
6.876 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Ive learned that you must be early or on time especially on busy days at work so tht you make sure everything is available on the shelves
I enjoyed working for the company ensuring that the right amount of goods are available in store packing shelves building gondola ends it was exciting
İş Kültürü
I love Unilever because I enjoyed their culture and their standard
I was a early shift kind of guy because I had to offfload DC truck in order to put all the out of stock on shelf.As I was new in this industry but Unilever gave me a chance to prove myself as I did just that,they even taught me how to make returns, how to make orders how to clean shelf,(shelf health) etc.
Enjoyable
Competitive
Challenging
Working for Unilever had lots of benefits including learning more about the company,attending meetings.At times certain days would be stressful but fun
İş Kültürü
Bad relationship with a client
While working for Unilever, I had a bad relationship with a client,one of the client employee was racist towards me so I was in a bad position, I didn't want to ruin the company name and the client's name so i resigned.
İş Kültürü
It a great company that need hard working people.it an enjoyable post since it has time for relaxing,hard times and most challenging moments begins o
It's the great company that you can settle in outstanding if you are new and you can learn your job in few weeks. You need to commit your self, I am a hardworking person who is willing to give more knowledge and skill onthis sector, I am also a fast learner who willing to gain more experience and knowledge onthe company.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Productive and you get to intereact with lots of different people per day
Work place is very safe and clean
Get to meet and interact with different types of people per day

It's fun and hectic

Because I have to be innovative and drive growth towards the company
İş Kültürü
I like to work for unilever
I would like to go back to unilever because they are friendly, they promised me that if they have space they will call me until today, I'm a hard working lady
Buena con gente coherente
Días con muchas tareas pero la empresa siendo positiva
productive enviroment
The company thaught me discipline and how to treat people with respect and how to provide a satisfying service
the job is enjoyable and fun.

and it is teaching how to deal with challenges and basically how to manage to work under pressure
emphathetic
İş Kültürü
I would like to work at Unilever because this company makes good quality materials that all people uses daily
Unilever is a good company that I would like to work for it, it is interesting that this company deliver good quality materials and also makes customer's feel great.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Advantage with working@ Unilever is they have benefit
Working@ Unilever is a good thing because you get more exposed in working in store every day and get more experience learning new things every day. Facing with challenges and get solutions to resolve. Deliver customer service. Dealing with different people. Integrity, passion, discipline,
Very helpfully
Working In such a big company like unilever gives me a good lesson and have a huge impact on my profile as well as my job experiane unilever teach me a lot like always grow in life
İş Kültürü
Excelente ambiente laboral con amplia consideración por la vida personal
Una empresa ideal para trabajar y crecer tanto en lo humano como en lo profesional. Altamente recomendable.
İş Kültürü
Job is secure only if permanent. Lots of opportunities. A company that can build your career. Benefits and other staff allowances provided if you get promoted.
1,0
Good company
It was good experience to work with uniliver company I enjoyed working with them.i gained lot of experience in retail.and learn how to have good communication with management.
Fun workplace
It was fun working there especially the 1st month since well I was a releifer for those who were going to their leave,was traveling from town to town meeting new people
Free lunch
İş Kültürü
Productive fun sometimes at the workplace
Its a normal 8 hour day job there was so much to learn from knowing the stock to building the point of sales the management was excellent towards the promotion of their junior staff workplace culture its also fantastic sometimes it can be cruel the hardest part of the job is knocking off late and working where its far from where you live and the most enjoyable part of the job was you get exposed to a lot of people you also share your knowledge with them
free t-shirts lotions
location
Exciting moments
Its nice to work at Unilever but the thing is, how long are you going to be a merchandiser and pack shelves everyday? It takes a lot of time to get to management. I mean you can do your drivers license and finish it while you are still a merchandiser and no one will notice you. I am still a merchandiser but am tired of packing shelves now. I am currently busy with my drivers license. Then I will go.
Free lunches
Fast Pace environment
Unilever Channel management it a retail department, we were working under various retail stoers like pnp, checkers, spar etc. Unilever was a good company indeed we were studying a lot about retail itself.
2,0
Estabilidad
Una de las empresas más exigentes dentro del rubro del merchandising, con una gran portafolio de productos, la presión por alcanzar objetivos era grande.

Lo positivo: si se presta atención, la interacción con los distintos departamentos de la empresa te permite aprender mucho conceptos y su aplicación, por lo que resulta una buena escuela.

Lo negativo: el puesto es tercerizado por lo que no había posibilidades de ascenso, por lo que siempre se desempeña en el mismo puesto, a pesar de los esfuerzos de la empresa, esta no logra crear un sentimiento de pertenencia hacia la misma entre el grupo de merchandisers.

Neutro: la remuneración esta por encima de la media, pero por debajo de aquellas empresas a las que se considera mejores en el rubro
İş Kültürü
Always busy but benefits & incentive given
Is a busy company with good heart to his people. Benefits is given properly and incentive is given correctly. Staff are happy to work and enjoy everyday.
Artı Yönleri
1 hour break every 8 hours and there is vacation leave every year.
Medical Benefits also free
Sahipli Profil
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Unilever firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama