Unilever
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

İstanbul konumunda SAP Consultant için Unilever Çalışan Yorumları

İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Firendship place
I had worked at Unilever for 4 years in U2K2 project and we had a great workplace, That was my first work experience and I learned lots of things about SAP. Our Managers were well educated and the most important thing is, they were know how they should behave their low level-collegues. The hardest thing is my department had to provide 7-24 support, so we worked with shift plan and night shifts were really hard but actually during night shift you have to control everything by yourself so I think, yes this is the hardest thing but this is the most effective way to learn something such as How to manage system, how to good communicate with people who had problem, how to carry out and try to find a solution in urgent issues.
The most enjoyable part is, we were real friends with our coworkers. We had so much fun, when I go work i never feel like compulsory to be there, when i go work I feel like I go university each day..
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
3,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
A Buzzling Global Firm
as Security Support consultant in Unilever, we never catch a break, there is always new user demands, authorisation issues and system security control ongoing since Unilever is a global firm and we are supporting countries on more than 3 continents.

I have learned a lot about user and role management, system compliance on a global level, and also time management.

as a team we are all hardworking and constantly helping each other if we find time to. from top to bottom, everyone is working hard. but, due to the huge amount of work load, at times, we are all stressed. and our managers tend to miss our hard work.

the hardest is we are usually working over time, never having much time to relax. on the long term, this results in a never ending exhaustion.

but non the less, I have enjoyed working with people from different cultures, solving issues and working on global projects.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın