Vip Security için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 19 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Great company
Security Officer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Lynbrook, NY21 Ağustos 2019
However I don’t know what to say they treat you right pay you fairly they are a great company. I love working for them that is why I have been working for them for 5 years
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
2,0
İş Kültürü
Arrogant Boss. Small. 2 or 3 contracts.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Eski Çalışan) –  Southfield, MI13 Ağustos 2019
Arrogant Boss/Owner. Very little over time. Very few assignments. Pay your own taxes.
You might have to work outside in the cold.
One job had animals breaking in the place.
Great Management
Door Supervisor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Wickford, Essex22 Mayıs 2019
VIP Security Services are always looking for highly motivated, professional security operatives to work in all sectors of our business including static & mobile patrol guards, event stewards and door supervisors.

Vip offer all of our employees challenging careers in which their talents are developed and their effort rewarded.

Working for VIP Security is a great opportunity to expand and utilise your specialist skills in a professional and dynamic sector.
1,0
No thank you
Concierge (Eski Çalışan) –  Brooklyn, NY27 Aralık 2018
Considering the minimum wage, the number of things that become burdened upon the concierge and the lack of quality leadership, it isn't worth the time. The employee must wear a black suit, pants and socks, a white shirt and a tie.
Paid lunch
Eksi Yönleri
Low wage and poor managment
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
3,0
basic security services
Security Guard (Eski Çalışan) –  Los Angeles, CA21 Eylül 2018
patrolled assigned areas
gained experience in reviewing physical structures
some public interaction
gained experience in preparing reports
would have liked more consistent hours
fun workplace
Security Guard (Eski Çalışan) –  Yonkers, NY 1070123 Ağustos 2018
fun work place i love working there because everyone treat each other with respect and we all work as a team you will never have to feel like your working alone
Muy buena
CEO & Miembro Consejo (Eski Çalışan) –  Sofia17 Mayıs 2018
Empresa muy dinamica y orientada al cliente y a la calidad
---
---
İş Kültürü
Relaxed and comfortable environment. Great team, great staff, great residents
CONCIERGE/DOORMAN (Güncel Çalışan) –  311 E 11th St.3 Mart 2018
I like the location, my co-workers, the staff, the residents. Theres a friendly atmosphere. We have a genuine like for each other. Which is very important to me. I feel secure at this company. I just wish I got paid more do to the cost of living in New York. The service we provide securing and making the resident feel safe, I believe should be compensated more. Other then that, great place and company to work for.
Artı Yönleri
Get to sit down as oppose to standing the whole 8 hours.
The pay.
Veey fast pace!
Bouncer/Security (Güncel Çalışan) –  Boston, MA14 Ağustos 2017
Vip keeps you on your feet at all time.we are there to protect and serve..all family oriented staff we all have been friends for years.I enjoy working with these guys they take care for me and I always have there back .
Flexable hours
Violent patrons
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
buenas prestaciones sociales excelente ambiente laboral
auxiliar administrativo (Eski Çalışan) –  Cali, Valle del Cauca1 Şubat 2017
Trabajo bajo presión servicio al cliente digitacion manejo caja menor servicio de cafetería desayuno almuerzo aprendizaje continuo
todas las prestaciones sociales
ninguno
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Productive and amazing place to work
Door Supervisor/Security Guard (Güncel Çalışan) –  Manchester10 Kasım 2016
Working for VIP security is amazing a typical day at work is working in super markets e.g Aldi morrisons etc, or working at night clubs making sure everything person is safe and looked after. Working for VIP security is learned a lot working with a great team that looks out for each other and respects each other, THE management staff are amazing to work with they help out every time and are always there if and when you need them. The best part about working is knowing you are making people feel safe and secure and also meeting new people.
Artı Yönleri
Petrol repaid, travel expenses and free lunch
İş Kültürü
Ambiente enriquecido con posibilidades de continuo aprendizaje
Asesor e instructor en métodos de enseñanza (Eski Çalışan) –  Popayán, CAU15 Ocak 2016
La empresa proporciona a los trabajadores como a sus estudiantes oportunidades de aprender y de enriquecerse de los ultimos contenidos presentes en el mercado y que dictan las normas nacionales respecto a seguridad y otros topicos
Artı Yönleri
salario segun tiempo de trabajo
Variable Flujo de estudiantes
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
Having fun, creates energy to succeed, this will motivate the need to have more fun, and wealth!
Commander M2 Australia (Eski Çalışan) –  East Perth13 Aralık 2015
My Typical day at work. can not be predicted, my ability to scope a clover leaf at the location, of my appointment, can take me to meet the right people and create great opportunities, then my ultimate result, is to convert my sales opportunities, then at the office to follow up leads, create proposals. when I provide the service people expect, Referrals.

Management Is a key role as I manage accounts NBN connections along with all Telecommunications / Electronic Security products.
along with a telemarketer admin management.

The hardest part of the Job, is overcoming objection, its a challenge to find the objection Isolate it and overcome it, I must say the hardest part is the best part!

Every day when I surface, ( I say hey up there whats today going to bring!

If you can Imagine It
You can become it!
Coffees
Lots of work heaps1
1,0
A Paycheck
Customer Service Officer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Southfield, MI10 Eylül 2015
This is not a career job, just a job to pay your bills. There is no compensation for Holidays or sick pay. If you like the night shift then this job is for you.
team leader
supervisior (Eski Çalışan) –  Sofia5 Aralık 2014
My type of work was software technical devices,working with security patrol's police officers and answering government guestions(sometimers).I learned a lot for supervision on team and how can we help the clients in all desigions.When our manager was out off work i was mih right hand.I was a supervisior on 4 group of people who use to work on that software.The hardest part of job was making dialogs with famous clients of the company.Working in team is one of the important and most enjoyable part of it.
no lunch
very long hours
recomendable
• Seguridad (Eski Çalışan) –  Lima, LIM14 Mayıs 2014
preocupación por el personal,adecuado ambiente laboral.
İş Kültürü
Security Company that specialized in Personal protection. very fun place to work, it felt like a team environment
Client Services Manager (Eski Çalışan) –  Boston, MA17 Ağustos 2013
I worked as part of A team of Security specialist in various nightclubs in and around the Metro -Boston area, providing a safe environment for party goers that consisted of a little bit of every walk of life. Professional Athletes, Business Professionals, Entertainers and Ordinary People, I got to meet a lot of interesting people along the way, and I actually Loved my job. I think the hardest part most of the time was resisting the urge to join them when they would invite us to party with them...Management was actually fair and fun to work for,
Artı Yönleri
Meeting All kinds of different people and being part of the club scene was great.
Eksi Yönleri
Being what some people would refer to as A Bouncer, there is always an element of danger, especially dealing with individuals under the influence of alcohol and or drugs.
Great Experience
security officer (Eski Çalışan) –  bracknell25 Haziran 2013
On a typical day I would come to work for my evening shift. Sign in with reception and go straight to the staff office. Sign in there and meet co-workers. Set things up ad have a look at the security cameras operating around the centre. Switch on my radio and go for rounds around the center while keeping a close eye out. I'd then have a check on all the fire exits to see if they were in order and continue a quick inspection of the surrounding areas. I would repeat this from time to time. Back in the canteen i'd get some coffee and snacks for my break and relax with co-workers. Then I'd get back into the office and continue my work till closing time. I learned how to carry out tasks efficiently. I managed my time well and looked at what was most important. I worked well with my co-workers who were friendly and helpful. There was'nt anything particularly hard about my job. Meeting new people and speaking to customers and helping out was the most enjoyable part.
Freedom to move around.
One Break
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Bu şirket sayfasını talep edin

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Vip Security firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor