Vodafone
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Vodafone için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 5.429 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Zorlu ama sabır gerekiyor prim sistemi ile çalışılıyor
İş Kültürü
Restruturações de tarefas trimestrais.
Muita gente que sao recrutados por cunhas
İş Kültürü
Empresa com boa dinâmica de trabalho, onde temos muita autonomia, com formação contínua
İş Kültürü
η καθημερινοτητα αφορα ελεγχο και επιλυση τεχνικων προβληματων πελατων
bonus
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
we are working outside its mean outdoor sale is difficult to work in this job bcs the weather is to hat.
i have learner to much from this job should be have patience and you must always happy and smiling to the customers.

my job to sale and to mange the staffs
İş Kültürü
Given a lot of years to Vodafone for very little rewards in the way of positive feedback from peers or indeed financially, there is little chance of going far up the ladder now that Vodafone franchise stores out to anyone who has money with little experience in the way of management.
Artı Yönleri
Good holiday allowance ( 6 weeks a year i believe )
Where to start
É uma boa enpresa
Ótimos trabalhadores

Tinha uma ótima equipa

Gostam muito de trabalhar em equipe

Não à problemas ninhum em voltar a trabalhar com eles.
Artı Yönleri
Bom salário e é um trabalho bem simples e não muito cansativo.
Não achei.
İş Kültürü
Working at Vodafone had got to be the worst place to work your mental health will be shot to pieces it’s not the job it’s the people , no support , just threats you will loose your job constant, you will be ok if your friends with coaches / managers or even better if your a friend with benefits
Money
Everything else
İş Kültürü
Manager il piu delle volte senza laurea...meritocrazia da caporalato
Il brand
Eksi Yönleri
L organizzazione e i manager
İş Kültürü
Due to people i worked with and management. working at Vodafone wasn't the best. i wasn't trained properly at all and was using an obsolete system which was being updated anyway. Very pointless job at the time. Still a good company to work for.
İş Kültürü
Sede gestita da privati, contratti non conformi è stipendi non pagati o pagati con ritardo. Sconsiglio assolutamente
Stipendio
İş Kültürü
Management was below average...
Work environment was not so good...

Sometimes you won't get a seat to work...

And the manager keeps changing like a musical chair...
No dress code...
Eksi Yönleri
Not a very happy place...
İş Kültürü
Been there for 4 years. The company constantly promotes recognition of women in the workplace and you'll see most managers/ops managers being women. You'll see them allowing people to progress better if you're female and men are left at a disadvantage. As previously noted in previous reviews, this company doesn't have a clue on how to run, their management and procedures are abysmal and they only care for one thing - calls. Theres constantly people going off sick and to make things worse. Multiple people have taken vodafone to employment tribunal due to legal issues in the workplace and they've won, because they'll do anything to throw you under the bus but not realise they've been under there for a while
Discounts
Eksi Yönleri
Hours, miscommunication, bad processes, females are favoured, clueless managers
İş Kültürü
Great work life balance. Amazing support given during covid. Taken care and supported everyone in the company. All support given to progress in the company.
İş Kültürü
Good work place and job security is good
Best company in my job life and best experience in this company job and I m happy for worked Vodafone compnay
İş Kültürü
The company was going through receivership.

The Company Shareholding withdrew from the Zambian Market due to un-profitability because of stiff Telecommunication business impacting its business and especially that the company was only doing Internet Service Business
Free Fuel, Data Bundles
Healthcare
İş Kültürü
At the beginning it was a fun and productive workplace. Later the pressure was on higher side and it was hard to work with. Work life balance was nil.
After Idea Vodafone merger team work culture became worse.
İş Kültürü
I have worked for vodafone franchise for 1 year as sales executive and the job was postpaid sim selling to government employees and i sold over 60 connections in a month
İş Kültürü
I have experienced many Ups and downs there but its is how the life is. I learned my good things there and it improves me as a person and as a social worker as well. I really enjoyed my work there and the management was also very kind.
Artı Yönleri
I learned so many things there like communicating, tackling different kinds of problems. Overall it improves my personality.
Eksi Yönleri
Salary was very low and there was no job secuirity at all.
İş Kültürü
The good things are that one is able to achieve alot in life. And also able to know and Lean alot. Also to extend market of the company. And the bad are that the customers are frustrating but the customers are always right.
Free transport
Shot breaks
İş Kültürü
One of the best places I have worked in, where u can learn a lot on both sides, professionally and personally, I'm still loyal to Vodafone and my colleagues still great friends of mine.