Warren CAT

3,5İş-Yaşam Dengesi

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 130 yorum gösteriliyor

Fun place to work good environment

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
The Pay could be a little better but other than that the company is overall pretty good people here are great to work with and easy to get along with
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

It's a hostile work environment

None of the technicians want to work, everyone is leaving, and I don't understand why. I would recommend this place to people that want to actually work and get the job done on time.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Generally good and enjoyed the experience.

What is the best part of working at the company?Pay was good, people were nice and professional.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I was a field technician and I spent long hours on the road.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Generally professional. Really liked my boss and the few co workers I was exposed to. Equipment was fascinating and enjoyed working on Caterpillar equipment.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Fairly busy. Responded to several service calls a day, and calls could be several miles apart and more than an hour of drive time just to reach the equipment. Lots of paperwork and documentation to keep up all the work performed.

Productive fun workplace

Was a hood place to work at for the short time I stayed in California and was able to advance quickly while getting steady hours.. but it wasn’t until the last couple years when the economy started growing again that it became more expensive

A Real Good Place To Work

A very good place to work Good people to work forpay vacation . company bonus Good team players Rental Shop is the way to goyou repair new and used equipment.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Micro management to the extreme.

If you like micro management lifting tons of iron and heavy boxes then you will like this job. You will be delivering wood pallets weighing up to two tons and using manual pallet jack and off loading by lift gate on to grass or gravel surface. Make sure you get long term disability because you will need it after working here.

Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Overall, Warren CAT has been good to me. The only criticism that I have is the lack of communication between departments. Other than than, good place.

It's A Job

Well It has it's ups and Downs Very Clickie No Good if you Don't FIT IN. GOOD TRUCKS THO Try it Out Hours are OK Some of the Work is Heavy Heavy Equipment Parts

Pretty Easy Runs

Benefits are not to Good
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Some politics but overall good place to work. Great benefits and good job security. One of the better places that I have ever worked for. Good opportunities.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

What is the best part of working at the company?Positive team centered culture What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Deadlines to get materials shipped What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Team centered, positive environment, and opportunities to move up aboundWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Mostly verifying counts on orders and getting them shipped out.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Great place even better people.

I worked for them for a number of years. Decent pay , good perks and benefits. Could have had better support from Direct manager. Would recommend this company.

Just a job

Management is new and out of touch with the drivers..They definitely pick out their favorite drivers and it shows.They will really sell it to you in the interview, but the warranty is no good.Its just a job nothing more..

Okay place to work

Hard to advance. Profit sharing is awesome, so is the 401K. Free lunches whenever there is a meeting. Mechanics and warehouse workers are great people.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches, great profit sharing

Low wages
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Overall not bad, not quick to increase wages as you learn

Overall not bad, not quick to increase wages as you learn, the team was good and you were supplied well, lots of 14 hour days so if you don’t have family it’s for you.

Fun place to work

I loved working here. The pay I recieved as the administrative assistant/receptionist/cashier was extremely low. That is the ONLY reason why I sought other employment opportunities. The people who work there, are awesome...I miss them all.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

team members are work great together , upper management sits back barking orders but not doing much to help. executive management wants change mid management is stuck in their ways
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Great work environment and teamwork mentality

I had a great experience working there and will always remember my time there. I had the opportunity to work with great people and make great connections in the field and in office.

So far so good

I am fairly early in this company but feel that overall it is a solid place to work for. There are good things and bad with anywhere you work but I haven't had near enough negative interactions in the company to say its not worth going for. The pay is good hours are there. And people seem to want you here. Be prepared to drop some money on tooling as they require more than many shops I had previously worked in.

Management/ job life

Some of the people in higher places are all about themselves so if it takes them screwing you over that ok as long as they look good. If your not happy they will try to find a “solution” basically just turns into something wrong that you should of done differently and if you not friend or a brown noser you basically wont get promoted like everyone else

Job security

Management/ overworked/ brown noser

Muy divertido

Me encantó trabajar ainporbque se trabaja en equipo. Y todos coordinados
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Great benefits, work/life balance and team environment

Warren Cat has been one of the best companies that I have worked for. It has the flexibility, autonomy, and overall an enjoyable experience. The most enjoyable part of my job is the team I work with and the actual work that I am doing.

Artı Yönleri

Benefits, flexibility, great team environment
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Warren CAT firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama