ZARA için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 5.263 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Productive but stressful workplace
Sales Assistant (Eski Çalışan) –  sevilla18 Kasım 2019
I enjoyed working in this company because I am a very outcome person so I really liked to stay in touch with the clients, but in the sales term it started to become so stressful and we had do do extra hours.
Zara
Cashier (Güncel Çalışan) –  Chicago, IL18 Kasım 2019
Zara is a very nice place to work. There are a lot of people who are friendly and willing to help you when you need it. Managers are kind but assertive. Overall good experience so far.
İş Kültürü
Great brand with terrible people
Store sub director (co-manager) (Eski Çalışan) –  Los Angeles, CA18 Kasım 2019
Zara has all the components to making it a great place to work. However the fail miserably when it comes to caring about their people. Don’t recommend
İş Kültürü
Already reviewed this- Don't work here haha
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Eski Çalışan) –  Manchester17 Kasım 2019
Management was really awful, only liked one manager there. I have gotten penalised in the past from mistakes they had made and twisted to make it look like it was my fault.
Discount was good, I still borrow my friends discounts even after I left haha!
I literally had NO life outside of Zara when working there, they gave me such bad shifts and I think I had two weekends off over the year I worked there.
Es ecxelente
Asesora de compras (Eski Çalışan) –  asesor17 Kasım 2019
Todo es muy bien trabando en zara y ecxelente y pagan bien son comprecibos y ambles
Hectic work
Fashion Consultant (Eski Çalışan) –  Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu16 Kasım 2019
Working at zara was a hectic job for me and you have to stand for 8 hours and frankly there is no security for the job. They don't understand your pain u have work like a Buffalo
Better salary
Eksi Yönleri
No security for job and you have work like a Buffalo
Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant (Eski Çalışan) –  Bucharest15 Kasım 2019
I liked working in this company. I have gained experience and new friends. In this company I learned to work in a team, under pressure, I learned what customer service really means.
İş Kültürü
Esperienza interinale stressante e demoralizzante
Venditore mog (Eski Çalışan) –  Mestre, Veneto15 Kasım 2019
Dopo aver affrontato un colloquio dignitoso, mi hanno subito fatto fretta sulla disponibilità lavorativa. Proponendomi di lavorare una settimana intera senza riposo per imparare al meglio il lavoro. (Fin qua nulla di male). Ho cominciato i giorni di prova dove man mano mi vengono spiegate le cose molto velocemente, senza la possibilità di prendere appunti.Dopodichè ti sbattono direttamente a svuotare oppure in cassa, le colleghe e responsabili del negozio ti fanno sentire uno schiavo, ripetendo continuamente di essere veloce e precisi. Durante tutta l'esperienza mi sono ritrovato ad lavorare in un ambiente stressante, dove collaborano dipendenti altamente frustrati dal proprio direttore e innocenti ragazzi interinali che vengono tr steattati come schiavi. Dopo 1 settimana prima di recarmi al lavoro mi chiamano per dirmi di essere licenziato perché non andavo bene, capisco il tutto ma non consiglierei in nessun motivo di andare a lavorare da loro. Luogo di lavoro altamente.
ambiente abbastanza stressante
Addetto alle casse e addetto vendita reparto uomo (Eski Çalışan) –  20089 Rozzano15 Kasım 2019
tutte le giornate sono impegnative ma soddisfacenti. ho imparato a lavorare in gruppo e saper gestire un reparto e lavorare in cassa
Gezellige werksfeer
Bediende verkoopster (Güncel Çalışan) –  Meir15 Kasım 2019
Goede samenwerking met collega's, hoog tempo waarvan de tijd zo voorbij is.
Eksi Yönleri
geen vaste dagen, tijden bespreekbaar
Positifs
Auxiliaire de vente (Eski Çalışan) –  Rosny-sous-Bois (93)15 Kasım 2019
J’ai apprécié travailler au sein du zara de Rosny-sous-Bois une bonne expérience avec une équipe au top au rayon femme.
tres stressant
caissiere auxiliaire (Güncel Çalışan) –  Nantes (44)15 Kasım 2019
je deconseille de postuler dans cette entreprise
salaires revu à la baisse
plus d'esprit d'equipe
tres devalorisant
3,0
trabajar alli es divertido
Stock Associate (Eski Çalışan) –  Miami, FL14 Kasım 2019
El trabajo en el stock es estresante porque se debe hacer de manera muy rapida, cuando llega la mercancia al store.
tambien debe ser muy rapido el twenyfive para surtir la tienda, pero como se trabaja con gente joben el trabajo es muy divertido
seg medico
parqueadero
environnement de travail agréable
Vendeuse/Conseiller (Eski Çalışan) –  Toulouse France14 Kasım 2019
Qualité de travail exigée, mais le style de vie de travail n'était pas difficile
İş Kültürü
The worst management ever!
Terrible! (Eski Çalışan) –  Chadstone VIC (children department)14 Kasım 2019
The worst management ever! No empathy and kindness. I worked at Zara Chadstone (children department) for less than 1 month. The management is not friendly, does not train the new employee accordingly and is not willing to answer questions. Besides that, they expect you to be 100% available to work there (even as a casual), otherwise you won’t feel welcomed. Be prepared to get many last minutes calls.The shifts are 3-4 hours maximum and the worst time ever (7-10 am/7-10 pm). Only some casuals get better hours. I definitely do not recommend anybody that job. !
Onprofessioneel bedrijf
Verkoopmedewerkster (Eski Çalışan) –  Noord-Brabant14 Kasım 2019
Mensen die alleen bevriend met de manager zijn kunnen doorgoeien. Managers denken nooit aan de winkel maar alleen aan zichzelf en zijn ook nog racistisch en tonen geen medeleven wanneer iemand hem/haar familielid is overleden. Ze handelen niet professioneel en roddelen vaak. Overuren krijg je ook niet uitbetaald wat schandalig is voor een bedrijf zoals inditex. Ook houden de managers geen rekenening met je school dus nemen ze alleen mensen aan met een 20 uur contract die 40 uur willen werken.
Maaltijdvergoeding
Geroddel, vriendjespolitiek
Mistreatment of casuals
Sales Assistant (Eski Çalışan) –  Canberra ACT13 Kasım 2019
If you are hired as a causal there is next to no training.So you will feel like you are not equipped with adequate skills to be able to complete an assigned task.
Main concerns lie with management.
They are rude and do not have consideration for the employees. Casuals are taken advantage of by having their hours cut and shifts changed last minute.and at times wont enough notify you.you will be given lousy 3 hr shifts. at times have to come in for 7am starts and 10pm finishes. Many days they are understaffed so the workload can be alot.
Buen equipo
Dependiente de tienda (Eski Çalışan) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia13 Kasım 2019
Buena tienda para trabajar, buen equipo y buenos encargados.
Ambiente divertido.
Cajera y coordinadora . (Eski Çalışan) –  México13 Kasım 2019
1- Día típico ? Divertido con bastante movimiento
2- Aprendí: El manejo con personal , mucha información sobre la composición de la ropa.
3-Gerencia: Buen líder.
4-Cultura :Bueno ,ético y humano .
5-difícil ? No nada
6-Lo que más me gusto fue todo en gral.
seguro
Eksi Yönleri
No hay crecimiento pronto o nombramiento pronto .
İş Kültürü
It's was a great learning experience
Visual Merchandiser (Eski Çalışan) –  Delhi13 Kasım 2019
Great opportunity for me to work in a brand,I was working as a visual merchandiser for the brand both in-store and window
We tried to collaborate new visual merchandiser sceam to attack more foot fall
Sahipli Profil

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

ZARA firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor